- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
**We are operating mail order and product support services as normal**
Yamaha DXR12 MKII Powered Loudspeaker
£619.00 RRP £792
2 In Stock
- 9 Months 0% APR - £61.90 P/M
- 12 Months 9.9% APR - £48.84 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £25.57 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £17.83 P/M
The Yamaha DXR12 MKII offers an incredible 1100 watts of amplification combined with a 12" woofer, a re-designed tweeter, powerful intelligent sound processing and a built-in 3 channel input mixer. The speaker is ideal for gigging musicians and especially good when used as a pair for bands and performance environments. There is a 7 year warranty available for complete peace of mind so you know you can always rely on your speaker when you need it most.
New DXR MKII models have a brand new and improved 1.75" Neodymium compression driver for optimum clarity. This has been combined along with advanced 48Khz sound processing and filter systems derived from the DZR top of the range models. The result is an incredible sound with distinct clarity and detail above and beyond the original models.
High Quality Sound - All The Time
The DXR12 MKII model make use use of some very clever technology and intelligent audio processing features to ensure no matter what situation the speaker is used, it delivers only the best sound all the time. The sound is processed with 48bit convertors and is processed through 2 main audio systems - D-Contour and FIR-X tuning system.
D-Contour is a system which constantly looks at the audio frequency bands and checks to ensure its getting the most use of each. It then adjusts the EQ fractionally for each of those frequencies to try and optimise the sound output for better tone. FIR-X on the other hand optimizes frequency and phase response, creating a very smooth response around the crossover point for much better clarity and imaging than is possible with typical crossovers.
3 Channel Input Mixer
The rear panel for the DXR12 MKII houses a simple but effective 3 channel input mixer. Each channel has its own input sockets so CH1 has XLR/ Jack input with Mic/ Line switch, CH2. has left and right input jacks for stereo instruments such as digital pianos and keyboards and CH3. has RCA inputs particularly useful for items like CD players, tablets of mobile phone outputs. Each of the channels has its own independent volume for balancing volumes. There are also a small collection of switches and controls for adjusting the preset EQ system, crossover point and a 3pin XLR link out to connect to another powered speaker for Mono or Stereo use.
- Speaker: LF: 12" Woofer with 2.5" voice coil. HF:Type: 1.75" Neodymium compression driver
- Power Output: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Max Output Level: 134dB SPL
- Frequency Range: 52Hz - 20kHz
- Inputs: XLR-3-31 1 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1 ), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Controls: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Mounting Points: op x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M10 x 18mm eyebolts)
- Pole Mounts: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Dimensions: 362mm (14 2/8\") x 601mm (23 5/8\") x 350mm (13 6/8\")
- Weight: 18.6kg (41lbs)