- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
**We Are Fully Open - Instore and Mail Order**
Yamaha DXR12 1100w Active PA Speaker
This instrument is discontinued
The Yamaha DXR12 speakers offer all the sound quality, power and portability you need in a solid and reliable design. The 12 inch woofer is capable of handling superb bass from the 1100w amplifier system whilst the clarity from the compression driver is simply divine. A mixture of inputs and a cabinet designed to take the knocks of gigging life complete the ideal speaker for live musicians and DJ's alike.
DXR12 Main Features
- 7 Year warranty (registration required)
- 1100w Amplifier built-in (700w continuous use)
- Advanced technology to protect the speaker and amplifier whilst enhancing sound quality
- 3 Rear panel input channels
Limited Offer - Free Headphones
Purchase a pair of Yamaha DXR12 speakers before end of March 2019 and claim a free pair of Yamaha MT5 monitor headphones to enjoy your listening experience anywhere! Once you have made your purchase register your product HERE
7 Year Warranty
The DXR 7 Year warranty offers absolute peace of mind for when you go out performing and want to feel safe in the hands your amplification is going to work first time everytime. The tough ABS cabinets and steel mesh grilles protect the internal components from impact damage and knocks which usually occur when being transported from venue to venue. Internally a clever DSP protection system analyses the amplifier, speakers and power circuits to ensure the speaker constantly protected from any unwanted volume surges, heat or electrical issues.
Powerful And Efficient
The DXR12 speaker is powered by a custom designed Class D amplifier. The amplifier itself offers a massive 1100w peak power with the capability of a continuous 700w output. furthermore the amplifier was custom built to match the HF and LF drivers of the speaker perfectly. This makes the amplifier efficient and means absolute harmony between the speakers and amplifier for optimum sound.
FOH and Monitor Modes
2 Modes on the rear panel of the speaker let you use the speaker for a multitude of situations. FOH (Front Of House) mode enhances the bass and top end of the frequency spectrum making the sound more powerful overall. This is ideal when in use on speaker stands with bands and solo artists.
Monitor mode removes the lower bass end frequencies and makes the sound cleaner so you can tilt the speaker at an angle on the wedge side and use the DXR as a monitor on stage. The removal of the low frequencies stops the sound vibrating through the stage and affecting the sound.
3 Channel Mixer
The rear panel of the DXR speaker is equipped with a simple yet effective 3 channel mixer. The first channel offers and XLR input for Mic/ line use, the second has 2x jack for stereo inputs and the third has 2x RCA for further stereo inputs. Each channel has its own volume control. There is also a further THRU connector which is a XLR out for linking a further DXR speaker which can be switched from a basic THRU line out or s stereo out to get true stereo from the stereo inputs.
- Speaker: 12\" Woofer with 2.5\" voice coil + Diaphragm:1.4\", Type: 1\" throat compression driver
- Power Output: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Frequency Range: 52Hz - 20kHz
- Inputs: XLR-3-31 1 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1 ), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Controls: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Pole Mounts: 2 options - 1 straight and 1 angular socket for mounting at downward angles
- Dimensions: 362mm (14 2/8\") x 601mm (23 5/8\") x 350mm (13 6/8\")
- Weight: 19.3kg (42.5lbs)