- Mon/ Fri/ Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue/ Wed/ Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Korg PA600 Keyboard
£729.00 RRP £1260
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £72.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 9 Months 0% APR - £72.90 P/M
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £57.52 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £30.11 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £21.00 P/M
Korg PA600 Arranger Keyboard
The Korg PA600 is the latest keyboard in the Korg Pa series of internationally acclaimed and best-selling musical arrangers, replacing the Korg PA500 with even better sounds and styles. Besides being compact, inexpensive powerful and superb-sounding, the Korg PA600 comes equipped with the most up-to-date collection of quality sounds and styles combined. The Korg Pa600 also has the option to include custom sound and performance sets (sold separately) from many countries around the world - a true first!
The Korg PA600 Arranger Keyboard Features:
- Massive internal Factory PCM - plus up to 96 MB of user PCM data - provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering amazingly high quality sounds.
- Two assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC).
- Two versions of Korg Pa600 are available: International and Quarter Tone button variations. Both feature elegantly designed and compact cabinet including a pristine amplification system.
- Large, bright, backlit TouchView color TFT display (800x480).
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file. New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete.
- Over 360 factory Styles, each including three Intros/Endings, four variations and four Fill In + Break, plus ten Favorite and three User banks for storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles. Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts, plus synchronized pads.
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound.
- Chord Sequencer function that can record any chord progression on-the-fly.
- Improved General Midi set for Standard Midi Files, MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change, compatibility with popular lyrics formats including graphical (+G), Text Viewer, Marker and Score.
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms).
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, karaoke, and MP3, with instant recall of any song setting and user-definable custom lists.
- Localized versions of the Pa600 and Pa600QT provide instruments particular to certain countries and regions, so that in addition to all the normal great sounds and styles, you have access to specific regional instruments and styles.
The Korg PA600 is a brilliant Professional Arranger that distills the sonic essence and functionality of the Pa series into a compact and affordable new instrument. Like its big brothers - the Pa800 and the Pa3X - the Korg PA600 uses our RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) technology to deliver sound quality thats unprecedented in an arranger keyboard. With its new compact cabinet, large TFT color TouchView display, enormous factory and user PCM memory, huge style database and excellent amplification system, Korg has raised the standard of excellence in the entry-level price range. Listen and Believe.Click here for Korg PA600 Demo Songs
- Keyboard: 61 keys with Velocity
- Factory: More than 950 (including Stereo Piano and GM 2 Sounds), 64 Drum Kits
- User: 256 Sounds, 128 Drum Kits
- Tone Generator:128 Oscillators - Filters with Resonance
- PCM User Memory: 96 MB
- Factory: More than 360 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
- User: Up to 1,200 available Style locations including the Favorite/User banks
- Structure: Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings and one Style Performance per Style
- Style controls: 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Autofill, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Manual Bass, Bass Inversion, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Snare & Kick Designation, STS Mode - Chord Sequencer
- Others: Guitar Mode 2, Parallel and Fixed NTT, Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
Jukebox function - Compatible with SMF (formats 0 and 1) and MP3 with Vocal Remover -
Lyrics (compatible with CDG), Score, Marker
Review by Justin at A&C Hamilton
I have been working with the previous model PA500 for some years so I was naturally interested in the PA600 and was absolutely delighted with my first test . The main benefits over the PA500 which was already a great product are :
:- Far better sound from internal speakers
:- Much improved DNC sound samples
:- Touch screen is very nice and responsive
:- The size of characters in the screen is very large and clear
:- Plays Mp3 files and displays lyrics of MP3cdg format
:- Has to be the best keyboard under 1000
Obviously the real test is whether I would buy one and yes I did ! So any help you might need with the PA600 I`m only a phonecall away.