- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- No Late Nights during August
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boss ST-2 Power Stack Guitar Pedal
£105.00 RRP £119
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
From fat crunch to ultra high-gain distortion, the Boss ST-2 Power Stack delivers famous Boss distortion with a stunning amount of power thatís akin to coveted tube amps and professional amp stacks.
Authentic Amp Stack Sounds from a Stompbox
From fat crunch to ultra high-gain distortion, the ST-2 Power Stack delivers famous Boss distortion with a stunning amount of power that's akin to coveted tube amps and professional amp stacks. The Sound knob simultaneously blends gain amount and sound character, so you can quickly dial up anything from vintage crunch and punchy drive to full-assault distortion. To add further detail to your tone, simply tweak the onboard two-band EQ to taste.
The ST-2 is one very unique distortion pedal, calling on BOSS' years of amp modeling research to bring you real stack sounds in a compact stompbox.
The Sound knob is a controller that is uniquely Boss. Simply set it to the tone type youre looking for. The Sound knob not only changes gain but sound character as well, from brisk crunch and spectacular drive to earth-shaking ultra high gain.
The Boss ST-2 Power Stack Effects Pedal Features:
- Original distortion sound reminiscent of tube-based stack amplifiers
- Provides a wide range of tones, from vintage crunch to ultra high-gain modern distortion
- Faithful and accurate response to picking nuances and volume changes
- Sound Knob controls both gain level and sound character
- Two-band EQ with dedicated Bass and Treble knobs
- Road-tough Boss construction
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohm or greater
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
AC Adaptor (optional)
- Current Draw
- 36 mA (DC 9 V)
* Expected battery life under continuous use:
Carbon: 3 hours
Alkaline: 10 hours
These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owners Manual, Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC adaptor (PSA series)
- Size and Weight (incl. battery)
- 73 mm
- 129 mm
- 59 mm
- 440 g
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.