- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Boss CS-3 Compressor Sustain Pedal
£85.00 RRP £95
2 In Stock
The very best in pedal technology, Boss bring us the CS-3 Compressor Sustain Pedal.
The very best in pedal technology, Boss bring us the CS-3 Compressor Sustain Pedal - designed to compress high input signals and boost the low ones, delivering smooth sustain without degrading the quality of the original sound. Simple.
With the Boss CS-3, high quality effects ranging from gentle compression to squeezed sounds are at your command. Designed for outstanding low noise performance, the Boss CS-3 also provides EQ for precise sonic control. For a mellow sound: this setting is ideal for solos in ballads or mellow songs. For even more depth, why not try adding a chorus effect? For chord work: this setting balances the volume of each string for smooth chord accompaniment.
For thick, rich sounds: add Chorus and Delay after the Sustain effect. This setting is good when playing sustaining chords.
The Boss CS-3 Compressor Sustain Pedal Features:
- Compact compression/sustainer pedal with high-quality circuitry
- Compresses loud signals and boosts softer signals for a smooth overall sound
- Onboard Level, Tone, Attack and Sustain controls for precise tonal shaping
- Low-noise design for super-quiet operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise Level
- -110 dBu (IHF-A Weighted, Typ.)
- INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 11 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 0 lbs. 15 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.