- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Boss LS-2 Line Selector Guitar Pedal
£89.00 RRP £99
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
The Boss LS2 Line Selector pedal represents the easy way to switch settings among several effects devices or amplifiers, or route input and output signals.
If you want to select a line, then you need a Line Selector.
The Boss LS-2 Line Selector pedal represents the easy way to switch settings among several effects devices or amplifiers, or route input and output signals. Two line loops and six looping modes provide a wide variety of applications.
Used with an AC adaptor, the LS-2 can also supply 9V DC power to several BOSS compact pedals. This makes it an ideal power supply and master switching unit for multiple effects setups.
The Boss LS-2 Line Selector Guitar Pedal Features:
- Compact line selection pedal for connecting and switching between multiple amplifiers and effects devices
- Provides two line loops with Level control and six looping modes
- Can supply power to several BOSS compact pedals when used with an AC adaptor
- The ideal power supply and master switching unit for multiple effects setups
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise Level
- - 85 dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, RETURN A/ B Jack, SEND A/ B Jack, DC In/Out
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 25 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 0 lbs. 15 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.