- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
**We Are Fully Open - Instore and Mail Order**
Yamaha STAGEPAS 600BT Refurbished
Yamaha Stagepas 600BT Refurbished by Yamaha - Full Yamaha Warranty
The versatile Yamaha Stagepas 600BT Portable PA System is a very compact, yet high-powered, portable all-in-one sound system with exceptional sound quality. The BT model comes complete with Bluetooth audio streaming for wireless playback of your music from compatible devices, a compact 10 channel mixer with high quality effects, 2x speakers with 10" woofers and all the speaker cables and connections ready to get your sound amplified. The cables even tuck away neatly into the rear of one of the speakers whilst the mixer fits into the back of the other. All in all it is the complete portable PA solution.
- 10 Channel amplified mixer with 3 band EQ
- Lightweight and portable
- Wireless audio (Bluetooth)
- SPX reverb
- Feedback suppressor
- 1-Knob Master EQ
- Monitor and subwoofer outputs
- 680W (340 W + 340 W) output
10 Channel Mixing Console
The versatile mixer allows input for virtual all instrument types as well as having high quality built in effects. The first 4 channels all have reverb/ effects control level and mic/line switch. The first 2 channels are dedicated XLR input whilst 3 and 4 offer TRS Combo so you can use jack or 3 pin XLR connections. There is even a guitar Hi-Z switch on channel 4.
Channels 5/6, 7/8 and 9/10 are stereo input channels with jack connectors but each has a MONO/ STEREO switch should you require additional mono inputs. Channel 9/10 acts as the bluetooth input channel for a connected smart device.
To top it off there are stereo outputs, Monitor outputs and even footswitch and sub outputs for switching effects live and adding extra amplified sub bass units to the sound.
Wireless audio (Bluetooth)
The new Bluetooth feature allows users to remotely stream audio from up to 10m distance from the amp/ mixer unit. Compatible with most smart devices with bluetooth it becomes incredibly easy to control your backing tracks from anywhere you are with no cables to get in the way. The volume can also be controlled from the smart device.
Built-in SPX reverb with 4 different reverb types ensures your covered for vocals, guitar or anythign else you wish to enhance with the high quality effect processing.
Feedback suppressor eliminates feedback automatically with up to 7 notch filters.
FC5-Footswitch for effects bypass
BMS10 microphone stand adaptor
Trolley (CSCSTAGEPAS400I/ CSCSTAGEPAS600I)
Technical Specification Yamaha Stagepas 600BT Refurbished by Yamaha
- Powered mixer with 2 passive speakers
- Frequency Range (-10dB) 55Hz-20kHz
- Maximum SPL (Measured Peak IEC Noise@1m): 129dB SPL / speaker
- Power Consumption: 35W (Idle), 100W (1/8 Power)
- Power Requirements: 100V-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimentions (W x H x D): Speaker 335mm x 545mm x 319mm (13.2" x 21.5" x 12.6"), Mixer 348mm x 197mm x 135mm (13.7" x 7.8" x 5.3")
- Net weight: 25.6 kg (56.4 lbs) (2 x Speaker 10.9 kg + Mixer 3.8 kg)
- Mixing Channels: 10
- Analog Inputs: 4 mono mic/line + 6 mono / 3 stereo line
- Bluetooth Input: Bluetooth Ver.4.1, A2DP v1.2, Maximum Range: Approx. 10 m
- Channel EQ: 3-band (HIGH Shelving: 8kHz, MID peaking: 2.5kHz, LOW Shelving: 100Hz)
- Channel Functions: Hi-Z switch: CH4, ST/MONO switch: CH5/6-9/10
- Digital Effects: SPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control)
- Output Processing: Feedback suppressor, 1-Knob Master EQ
- Phantom Power: +30V (CH1, 2)
- Outputs: SPEAKERS OUT (L, R), MONITOR OUT (L/MONO, R), SUBWOOFER OUT (MONO) with auto HPFControl and Others Reverb foot switch
- Power Rating (Dynamic) 680W (340W + 340W)
- Power Rating (Continuous) 560W (280W + 280W
- Type: Two-way bass-relfex speakers
- Components: LF: 10" (25cm) cone, HF: 1.4" (3.56cm) voice coil compression driver
- Coverage Angle 90 x 60
- Floor Monitor Angle 50
- Handle: 1 x Top
- Pole Socket 34.8-35.2mm pole socket with StageLok