- Mon/ Fri/ Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue/ Wed/ Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
£409.00 RRP £486
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £40.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 12 Months 19.9% APR - £33.79 P/M
- 24 Months 19.9% APR - £18.42 P/M
- 36 Month 19.9% APR - £13.36 P/M
The Yamaha HS8S is designed to extend the low frequency bass of the HS monitor series down to 22hz offering a precise bass extension perfect for use in the studio and perfecting your mix down.
This is an active subwoofer containing a built in 150w matched amplifier driving an 8" woofer. The amplifier has a built in adjustable crossover which filters the low end out of the sound for the subwoofer and lets the high frequencies pass to the monitors. A LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) and HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz) which allows the user to taylor the sound of the subwoofer to their environment.
Ther sub contains a number of input connections on the rear panel including XLR and TRS phone for inputs and XLR for outputs for connecting to active monitors.
Yamaha HS8S Specs:
- Frequency Response: 22Hz - 160Hz
- Power: 150W
- Connections: INPUT: XLR3-31 type (balanced) x2, PHONE (balanced) x2 / OUTPUT: XLR3-32 type (balanced) x2 (L&R)
- Controls: LEVEL control, PHASE switch : NORM./REV., HIGH CUT control (80-120Hz, center click), LOW CUT control (80-120Hz, center click), LOW CUT switch (ON/OFF)
- Dimensions: 300mm (11.8") / 350mm (13.8") / 389mm (15.3")
- Weight: 12.5Kg