- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
**We are operating mail order and product support services as normal**
Roland VT12 Vocal Trainer Black
£135.00 RRP £149
Out of StockAvailable to Order Estimated delivery Call 01772 722468
Roland VT-12 Vocal Trainer
From music school to home, from recording studio to backstage dressing room, the pocket-sized VT-12 is your ultimate traveling vocal coach. With a variety of built-in exercises and warm-ups for improving your vocal skills, the VT-12 provides real-time analysis of your pitch while you sing so you can visualize your progress. The illuminated pitch meter displays your pitch, and can even detect two singers simultaneously for two-part harmony training in equal temperament and just intonation. The VT-12 also has onboard vocal guides and backing tracks based on the bundled book from Berklee Press (the publishing division of Berklee College of Music), plus 50 etudes from the world-standard Concone classical vocal lessons.
- Visually check your pitch in half-step increments with the illuminated pitch meter.
- Detects two singers simultaneously for two-part harmony training in equal temperament and just intonation
- Onboard audio exercises with guide vocals and backing tracks, plus a companion book from Berklee Press; for warm-ups and basic-level exercises, the pitch meter displays your pitch against the internal guide vocal for comparison
- World-standard Concone Op. 9 Fifty Lessons classical voice exercises with piano accompaniment and melody guide tracks; the VT-12 displays the pitch of the guide melody and your pitch simultaneously
- Review function for instant playback to hear your performance
- REC IN jack (stereo mini) for recording songs and other lesson content
- Attachable template for teaching and practicing in the Solfge format with moveable "Do" Metronome with tap tempo
- Built-in tilt stand for desktop use
- Runs on two AA-size batteries (alkaline or Ni-MH rechargeable) Available in three colors: black, metallic orange, and aqua blue
- Visualize Your Pitch As you sing, the VT-12 tracks your pitch and displays it in real time in half-step increments with an easy-to-see illuminated pitch meter that responds quickly and accurately. The meter brightens as you approach the correct pitch and darkens as you move further away. If the guide tone is being played, the note name of the guide tone is displayed. You can play the guide tone (over a range of 24 semitones) with a button to listen to the correct pitch. In addition to personal practice, this is also a great tool for vocal teachers to show their students when they're singing the correct pitch.