- Mon/ Fri/ Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue/ Wed/ Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
£2615.01 RRP £2995
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £261.50
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 12 Months 19.9% APR - £216.09 P/M
- 24 Months 19.9% APR - £117.82 P/M
- 36 Month 19.9% APR - £85.42 P/M
Get the real pano experience at home with the Roland HP605 (HP605-PE) digital piano. Incorporating SuperNatural sound technology, bluetooth, and a new 6 speaker acoustic projection speaker system, the HP605 offers the experience of a real piano along with the integration of digital technology and the ability to integrate with modern smart media devices for fun and educational purposes.
Premium Home Piano With Premium Quality Sound
The premium HP605-PE is powered by the latest version of SuperNATURAL Piano Modelling technology, along with a unique keyboard that blends wood and molded materials for great feel and durability. The HP605 connects via Bluetooth® technology to your smartphone or tablet so you can hear your music-making apps or online piano lessons through the powerful six-speaker sound system. Kids will love it too as it makes learning piano fun. And even though it's compact, the classically-styled HP605 will definitely make a big impact in your home.
HP605-PE Main Features:
- Uses the latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modelling technology instead of conventional sampling, for a far richer, more detailed piano sound
- Acoustic Projection system, with six speakers that work together to recreate the deep, rich sound field of an acoustic piano
- Headphones 3D Ambience technology for natural, realistic sound when practicing on headphones
- Authentic grand piano touch from the new PHA-50 (Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement) keyboard combining the appearance and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth technology and practice piano with audio from apps routed through the piano speakers
- Also includes a large, versatile selection of non-piano sounds such as strings, brass, organ, and many others
- 25 registrations for storing favorite sound setups, including layers and splits; registration groups can be backed up to a USB memory stick
- Imposing piano cabinet with a compact footprint perfect for smaller spaces
SuperNATURAL Piano Modelling
Press a key on most digital pianos and you'll hear a recording of a piano note. But a SuperNATURAL Piano works differently, using the latest modelling technology to recreate, rather than replay, the sound. The unique modelling process spans the entire sound creation process of a typical piano including the combination of notes played, their resonance and the way in which the piano's many elements interact with each other. The result is a rich, complex sound - complete with overtones - that actually changes in response to the way you play; something impossible to achieve when a piano uses samples. It's the difference between just listening back to a recording or actually being there yourself.
Recreating the Rich, Deep Sound of an Acoustic Grand Piano
Roland's Acoustic Projection speaker system reproduces the rich sound of an acoustic grand piano. The HP605-PE houses a three-way, six-speaker system, driven by a powerful four-channel amplifier and each section fulfils a specific role in delivering superior piano tone. The powerful cabinet speakers produce the all-enveloping main piano sound, while the top-mounted spatial speakers reproduce the resonance of the piano's frame. Finally, the nearfield speakers project the sounds most likely to be noticed by the player, including dramatic, dynamic overtones and even the noise of the hammers as they hit the piano string. The increased height of the cabinet further enhances the richness of the sound.
Grand Piano Sound Through Your Headphones
One of the great advantages of a digital piano is the ability to play quietly with headphones. However, when used with headphones, some digital pianos simply switch the sound from the speakers to your ears. This is a missed opportunity as good headphones can provide remarkable clarity and detail when you're practicing. Roland pianos use Headphones 3D Ambience to optimize the audio so it sounds like it's coming from within the piano itself not through your headphones. You'll also be able to practice for extended periods of time without fatigue, any time of the day or night.
The Look and Feel of a Wooden Keyboard, Without the Drawbacks
The wooden piano keyboards often found on acoustic pianos are attractive to look at and they feel solid and substantial under your fingers. But a completely wooden keyboard is not the best approach for a digital piano, as wooden keys need regular maintenance to keep them in the best condition. The HP605 has a new type of keyboard that blends wood and molded material for the best of both worlds; beautiful wooden sides give each key a familiar, rigid mass that feels just right to play, while the durable inner frame means you can enjoy your Roland piano every day for years to come without worrying about reliability. You can play it every night too - as the piano key construction also produces less of a "thump" noise when played.
Plays Like an Acoustic Grand Piano
It's not just the feel of the keys either; the way they move is also important. Each key has a stabilizing pin to ensure the vertical travel of the key is smooth and precise, avoiding the sideways key movement and noise experienced when playing glissandos on some pianos. Since the HP605 has the latest piano engine onboard, Roland retuned the key sensing system to match it, ensuring that the sound and keyboard work in complete harmony for the ultimate piano experience. Finally, the keys share the look and feel of real ebony and ivory, and their moisture-absorbing properties mean your fingers won't slide off when playing.
Connect Your Smartphone or Tablet via Bluetooth technology
Today, people often play and learn the piano with the aid of smartphones and tablets. Using Bluetooth technology, the HP605 wirelessly connects to your mobile device, enabling you to take advantage of popular iOS/Android apps and online practice videos. Once connected, the audio is routed through the piano's internal speakers, or headphones if you prefer to practice in private. Then you can play along with your favorite artist and bands or practice with some of the very best piano teachers. You could visit Sheet Music Direct to download a wide range of music scores, or install iOS apps like PiaScore with free access to over 70,000 classical music scores; you can even turn the pages of the score on your iPad/iPhone screen by pressing the piano's pedal.
Elegant Design, Classic Lines, Timeless Sound
Although it's packed with advanced technology, the HP605 is reassuringly traditional when it comes to style. Combining classic lines with a space-saving cabinet full of presence. Once your piano is home, you don't even need to press the power button to get started - just open the lid and start playing.
Roland HP605 Specification:
- Piano Sound Generation: SuperNatural Piano
- Piano Designer: Lid, key off noise, Hammer noise, Duplex Scale, Full scale string resonance, Damper resonance, Key off resonance, Cabinet resonance, Soundboard type, Damper noise, Single Note Tuning, Single note volume, single note character
- Polyphony: Piano - limitless using piano tones, 384 note polyphony for other tones
- Keyboard: PHA-50 Wood and plastic combination with ivory feel - 88 note
- Pedals: 3 Pedal setup. Damper pedal capable of progressive continuous sustain detection. Soft pedal: Continuous detection assignable. Sostenuto: Assignable switch
- Speakers System: 6 Speaker with Acoustic Projection System
- Headphone System: 3D Ambience
- Amplification: 30w x2, 7w x2
- Internal Songs: US: 363 Songs. Other: 353 songs
- Compatible formats: SMF, Audio file (Wav 44.1kHz, 16bit)
- Bluetooth: Audio Transfer (Ver 3.0 supports SCMS-T content protection), MIDI, turning sheet music pages on app.
- Functions: Registration memory, Twin piano, Transpose, Volume limit function, Panel lock, Auto off, metronome, adjustable music rest
- Display: Graphic LCD 132 x 32 dots
- Connectors: DC In jack, Output L Mono, R 1/4-inch phone type, USB computer port, USB to device port, Phones JAck: 2x stereo miniature phone type, stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- Dimensions: width 1379mm x depth 430mm x Height 1122mm
- Piano Finish: Polished Ebony (HP605 PE)