- Mon/ Fri/ Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue/ Wed/ Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
£1399.00 RRP £1539
Out of StockAvailable to Order Estimated delivery Call 01772 722468
- Roland Special 9 Months 0% APR - £139.90 P/M
- 12 Months 9.9% APR - £110.38 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £57.79 P/M
- 36 Months 15.9% APR - £43.55 P/M
The Roland FP-80 Digital Piano is ideal for home and live use, thanks to its beautiful design, versatile sounds and incredible portability.
So often, pianists are forced to purchase two different digital pianos, one for their home, and one for performances. Many home pianos lack portability while stage pianos often have no built-in speakers. The FP-80 appeals to both home and live players due to its attractive appearance, built-in speakers and professional live performance features.
The Roland FP-80 has a natural, Ivory Feel-S keyboard with Escapement for an authentic playing experience, reacting quickly to touch across the whole keyboard, while theres also a Piano Designer features, enabling users to personalise the FP-90s tone and response to their own playing style.
The Roland FP-80s SuperNATURAL sound engine offers a great variety of acoustic piano sounds as well as electric pianos, organs, strings and synths. The Rhythm Function allows users to play with professional-sounding backing with intelligent chord recognition and automatic accompaniment features.
For live performance, the Roland FP-80 has a microphone input for use with a vocalist, and the on-board harmony effects can add natural-sounding harmonies to vocals based on the chords being played on the piano. The FP-80s speakers can be used for personal monitoring on stage but is also powerful enough to be used as the main amplification in smaller venues.
Users can play along with external tracks by plugging a USB hard drive straight into the Roland FP-80 or wirelessly with an Apple iOS device. The Roland FP-80 can change the key of commercial recordings and reduce the sound of vocals for singing over them. Whats played on the Roland FP-80 can then be recorded using the free Air Recorder app.
The Roland FP-80 Digital Piano Black Features:
- Designed for use at home and on stage
- 88-note Ivory Feel-S Keyboard with Escapement
- Roland's SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine onboard
- Integrated four-speaker sound system with Acoustic Projection technology
- Intelligent rhythm feature with full-keyboard chord recognition
- Chord Pattern function provides self-playing chord sequences for practice and improvisation
- 90 rhythm types, with two variations for each style
- Mic input and harmony effect
- Compatible with DP-10 Damper Pedal (included) or RPU-3 Triple Pedal (optional)
- Optional matching stands - KSC-76 (for home use) and KS-12 (for stage use)
- Black finish
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||1396 x 458 x 935mm|
|Weight||80 lbs. 1 oz. (23.8Kg)|
|Keyboard||88 keys (Ivory Feel-S Keyboard with Escapement)|
|Sequencer||10 Song, 1 Track, 30000 Note Capacity|
|Display||7 segments, 3 characters LED|
|Speaker Output Power||12 Watts x 2|