- Mon/ Fri/ Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue/ Wed/ Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
Line 6 L3T StageSource PA Speaker
£899.00 RRP £1049
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £89.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £70.93 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £37.14 P/M
- 36 Months 15.9% APR - £27.98 P/M
The Line 6 L3t is the pinnacle of powered speakers for the ultimate live sound. Featuring 3 way Tri-amplification with high quality innovative twin channel mixer built-in. It also features high quality effects including reverb and modulation effects combined with a 3 band parametric EQ and even acoustic guitar modelling. All of this in top of 1400watts of power make this a must have powered speaker for the stage.
Ex-Demo L3t Models
Our demo models come with a full manufacture 1 year warranty and are supplied boxed. They have been supplied direct from the distributor and tested by them, and ourselves, to ensure the product is in full working order. There may be the odd little mark but they are generally excellent condition and are a great way to save a small fortune on this incredible product.
Advanced Speaker Sound
The Line 6 L3t has been from years of research in to live sound. Using only the highest quality wood cabinet for eliminating vibrations, the robust frame incorporates a incredible 1400W 3 way tri-amplifier system. The system has been designed and tuned specifically for incredible studio quality live sound. For peace of mind, as well as the dual braced plywood enclosures, the L3t features a tour-grade steel grille with protective screen backing and M10 suspension mounts for professional installation system use.
Intelligent Auto Setup
No need to worry about scrambling around and adjusting your speakers for the ideal setup - the L3t powered speaker has an intelligent system to detect the position of the speaker to optimize the sound. It will even detect if it is on a pole or sat flat in co-ordination with one of the preset performance modes to ensure the ultimate sound response.
Example - Sit the L3t speaker at an angle on the floor as a monitor and it will automatically adjust the sound output for stage monitoring with a reduced bass emphasis. If you stand the speaker up then it will know if it is pole mounted or not and then adjust the axis of the sound output to suit the environment. It is absolutely unbelievable!
Six Speaker Modes
On the mixer panel of the speaker are 6 easily selectable modes that allow you to choose the desired use of the speaker - in turn helping optimize the sound output. The on-board accelerometer will auto decide the best mode for you but you can also choose your own to suit you.
Acoustic Guitar Modelling
Using an acoustic guitar live usually requires specialist amplifiers to get the best sound. However, the Line 6 StageSound L3t has a powerful built in acoustic guitar modelling system. L3t and L2t are the only PAs that provide acoustic guitar body resonance modeling, giving your acoustic guitar impressive tone and body resonance.
On-Board Mixer With Digital Effects
The L3t has an impressive array of controls and input for live use. This saves having to have multiple mixers and other devices to rely on. Features of the mixer include:
- 2 mic/instrument combo inputs with -20dB pad switches and gain pots
- 1 Combi XLR or 1⁄4" TRS Main input
- 1 stereo RCA aux input
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid
- Acoustic guitar body resonance modeling
- 12-band feedback suppression per channel
- Studio quality Reverb and Mod effects
- Thru and Mix XLR Outputs
- Master volume
Never worry about feedback either with the built-in feedback supression. An intelligent system designed to eliminate the squealing and screaming speakers from mic feedback.
Line 6 L3t Main Specifications
- Amplifier: Class D, Class D, Class AB
- Output Channels: LF1(655watts), LF2 (655 Watts), HF (175 Watts)
- Speaker Modes: Reference/P.A., Playback, Floor Monitor, Keyboards, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar
- On-board Effects: Reverb, Modulation, Feedback Suppression, Acoustic Modeling
- Transducer Protection: Excursion limiting, thermal limiting
- Digital Networking: L6 LINK Intelligent Speaker Networking System
- Sensors: Speaker orientation, pole sensor, power amp temperature, power supply, temperature
- Enclosure: 15 mm enclosure, 18 mm baffle, multi-‐ply hardwood, textured black paint, bass reflex design
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 33.875" (861 mm) x 12.25" (312 mm) x 12.25" (312 mm)
- Weight: 57.5 lb (26.1 kg)