- Mon/ Fri/ Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue/ Wed/ Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Korg MicroKey 61
£126 RRP £167.99
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
The Korg MicroKey 61 is the longest controller of the MicroKey series with 61 mini, velocity sensitive keys yet maintains a compact footprint perfect for use in a confined environments and for portability.
The MicroKey 61 is the only MicroKey controller to include the Korg legacy bundle. The bundle include the MS-20 analog monophonic synthesizer, the Polysix polyphonic synthesizer, the Mono/Poly analog synthesizer, the M1, and the Wavestation digital synthesizer, and a selection of 19 of Korg's most sought after effects plugins. The MicroKey 61 also has the same lite edition software licenses include as the other MicroKey controllers do giving a huge selection of sounds and sonic versatility straight out of the box.
Korg have kitted the MicroKey 61 with dual USB ports which can be used for massive control expansion possibilities. Plug in a Nano-series controller such as the Nano-Kontrol and Nano-Pad straight into the extra sockets on the MicroKey 61 and use the full controller creativity without eating into your computers USB ports.
Korg MicroKey 61 is equipped with essential controls. Octave shift, transpose, pith bend and mod wheels are easily accessible from the top panel.
For those gadget lovers out there the MicroKey 61 can also connect direct to an Apple iPad for triggering apps such as the korg iMS20 soft-synth.
Main features of the Korg MicroKey 61:
- 61 Mini size, touch sensitive keys
- Legacy Collection Special Bundle (includes: MS-20 analog monophonic synthesizer, the Polysix polyphonic synthesizer, Mono/Poly analog synthesizer, Korg M1, Wavestation digital synthesizer.)
- Licenses for software include: Ez Drummer light, Ableton Live Series discount coupon, Lounge Lizard Session, Ultra Analog Session, Strum Acoustic Session
- Compatible with iPad
- Octave shift, transpose switches, pitch bend and mod wheel controls
- Plug and Play - no driver required
- Dual USB ports for massive expansion possibilities
- Dimensions: 850（W）x 139（D）x 54（H）mm