- Mon/ Fri/ Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue/ Wed/ Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fender Expo Portable Pa System - Ex-Demo
£539.00 RRP £609.00
1 In Stock
Example Deposit: £53.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 12 Months 19.9% APR - £44.54 P/M
- 24 Months 19.9% APR - £24.28 P/M
- 36 Month 19.9% APR - £17.60 P/M
The Fender Expo powered speaker System is a powered speaker array with an integrated subwoofer that delivers audiophile clarity and sonic detail in a portable, small-footprint design easily set up in only seconds. The Expo System is the perfect sound system for DJs and instrumental performers. It's also ideal for education, worship and many other presentation applications.
The Expo System's ultra-wide sound dispersion pattern covers audiences of up to 300, and it can be easily daisy-chained together with multiple Expo systems to cover even larger audiences.
The Fender Expo is equipped with stereo (2x MONO) RCA inputs and 2x TRS Combo (left + Right) inputs making it easy to use for stereo input devices or mono devices. There is a main level volume control and a separate subwoofer level control to refine your sound for stage.
Our Ex-Demo Fender Expo System has been very lightly used in our showroom and comes in great condition with 12 months warranty.
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Controls: Main Level, Sub Level, Power
- Voltage: 120V
- Inputs: Two - (Stereo XLR / 1/4" Combo Jacks) Line Level, One - (Stereo RCA) Line
- Channels: Two - Left + Right
- Horn Tweeter: One - 1\" Neodymium Tweeter with Horn
- Amplifier Weight: 52 lbs. (23.59 kg)
- Specifications: Audience Capacity- Up to 300
- Speaker: Eight - Custom-Designed 3" Neodymium Midrange Drivers (MHF Array), Two - 6.5" Ferrite Magnet Speakers (Subwoofer)
- Unique Features: Ultra-wide dispersion pattern, balanced line outputs for daisy-chaining multiple systems together, lightweight Class \"D\" power amp, small-footprint design for space-challenged venues, detachable vertical array for easy transport, integrated sub with isolation stabilizers and reinforced handle, universal operating voltage, optional bag and protective cover are available.
- Cover: Optional Bag and Protective Cover Available