- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
**We are operating mail order and product support services as normal**
Fender Acoustasonic 90 Acoustic Guitar Amp
£259.00 RRP £389
Out of StockAvailable to Order Estimated delivery Call 01772 722468
The Fender Acoustasonic 90 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs compact, powerful and affordable amplification. With its 90-watt power amp, 8" cloth-surround low-frequency woofer and high-frequency tweeter, it packs stage-worthy performance into a lightweight combo weighing only 18 lbs.
The Acoustasonic 90 also delivers a wealth of other versatile features, including instrument and microphone channels with independent tone and effects controls; smart feedback elimination circuit with on/off switch for each channel; studio-quality effects including reverb, echo/delay, chorus, Vibratone and more; XLR line output with ground lift; auxiliary input external media player use; strong but lightweight five-ply hardwood construction; and a classic Fender look with brown textured vinyl covering, black grille cloth and chrome hardware. Optional two-button effects-select footswitch also available.
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 90 Watts
- Inputs: Two - (One 1/4\\\" and One XLR / 1/4\\\" Combination Jack)
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: Two - (Instrument and Microphone)
- Horn Tweeter: One - High-Frequency Tweeter
- Cabinet Material: 5-Ply 5/8\\\" Lightweight Plywood
- Grill Cover: Brown Textured Vinyl Covering with Black Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 9.81\\\" (249 mm)
- Amplifier Width: 19.37\\\" (491 mm)
- Amplifier Height: 15.375\\\" (391 mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 18 lbs. (8.16 kg)
- Effects: Vibratone, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo
- Unique Features: instrument and microphone channels with independent tone and effects controls; smart feedback elimination circuit with on/off switch for each channel; studio-quality effects including reverb, echo/delay, chorus, Vibratone, and more; soundman-friendly XLR line output with ground lift; auxiliary input for use with a media player; strong, lightweight five-ply hardwood construction; and classic Fender cosmetic treatment with brown textured vinyl covering and chrome hardware. An optional two-button effects select footswitch is also available.