- Mon/ Fri/ Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue/ Wed/ Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
Fender Acoustasonic 90 Acoustic Guitar Amp
£280.00 RRP £389
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £28.00
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £22.09 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £11.56 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £8.06 P/M
The Fender Acoustasonic 90 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs compact, powerful and affordable amplification. With its 90-watt power amp, 8" cloth-surround low-frequency woofer and high-frequency tweeter, it packs stage-worthy performance into a lightweight combo weighing only 18 lbs.
The Acoustasonic 90 also delivers a wealth of other versatile features, including instrument and microphone channels with independent tone and effects controls; smart feedback elimination circuit with on/off switch for each channel; studio-quality effects including reverb, echo/delay, chorus, Vibratone and more; XLR line output with ground lift; auxiliary input external media player use; strong but lightweight five-ply hardwood construction; and a classic Fender look with brown textured vinyl covering, black grille cloth and chrome hardware. Optional two-button effects-select footswitch also available.
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 90 Watts
- Inputs: Two - (One 1/4\\\" and One XLR / 1/4\\\" Combination Jack)
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: Two - (Instrument and Microphone)
- Horn Tweeter: One - High-Frequency Tweeter
- Cabinet Material: 5-Ply 5/8\\\" Lightweight Plywood
- Grill Cover: Brown Textured Vinyl Covering with Black Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 9.81\\\" (249 mm)
- Amplifier Width: 19.37\\\" (491 mm)
- Amplifier Height: 15.375\\\" (391 mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 18 lbs. (8.16 kg)
- Effects: Vibratone, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo
- Unique Features: instrument and microphone channels with independent tone and effects controls; smart feedback elimination circuit with on/off switch for each channel; studio-quality effects including reverb, echo/delay, chorus, Vibratone, and more; soundman-friendly XLR line output with ground lift; auxiliary input for use with a media player; strong, lightweight five-ply hardwood construction; and classic Fender cosmetic treatment with brown textured vinyl covering and chrome hardware. An optional two-button effects select footswitch is also available.