- Mon/ Fri/ Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue/ Wed/ Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boss VE-5 Compact Vocal Processor - Red
£175.00 RRP £199
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Another Dimension of Vocal Processing
The Boss VE-20 vocal processor set a new market standard on its release for live vocal performers everywhere but Boss have now expanded their vocal processing capabilities with the VE-5.
The Boss VE-5 is available in 2 colours: Red or White, and adds a looper into the vocal processing features. The looper can record up-to 38 seconds in mono and can add a completely new aspect to your vocal performance. Beat-boxers will especially benefit from the in-built looper allowing them to layer up vocal patterns and riffs with high quality effects to suit. Some controls can even be access via a simple foot-switch connection making this perfect for street performances with the added benefit of battery powered portability. Why not mount the VE-5 to a mic stand with the optional mounting plate for ease of access and performance.
The Boss VE-5 is not a one trick pony by any means. Roland have taken 6 of the best effects from the VE20 and added them to the vocal processing power of the VE-5. Reverb, Delay, Double/Harmony, Dynamics, Pitch Correct and Tone/SFX effects are all available for you to enhance, twist and mould your vocal sound exactly how you need it.
The Ve-5 is equipped with a favourites memory allowing you to instantly recall your favourite settings when you need them for live or recording.
- Balanced Mic input Jack/XLR connector
- AUX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type) for ancillary devices
- XLR output connector
- Reverb, Delay, Double/Harmony, Dynamics, Pitch Correct and Tone/SFX effects
- Built-in looper can record up-to 38 seconds loop in mono
- Built-in microphone for instant usability
- Power by Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery (AA, HR6) or Alkaline (AA, LR6) x 4 or AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 2x Control Pedal input jacks