- Mon/ Fri/ Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue/ Wed/ Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
Boss RC-2 Loopstation
This instrument is discontinued
No company creates Loop Stations like BOSS. Already in heavy demand around the world are the twin size BOSS RC-20XL and the deluxe, extra-wide RC-50. Now comes an ultra-compact member of the RC family, the RC-2. Housed in a compact-pedal case, the Boss RC2 puts a surprising amount of features in a single pedal.
Boss RC2 Features:
- 5 Years warranty
- Up to 16 minutes of record time
- Loop Quantize for perfect loop timing
- Realistic Guide-Tone drum patterns built in
- Easy, logical overdubbing and navigation
- Undo / Redo function
- 11 phrases can be stored and recalled
- AUX input to capture phrases from external audio device
- External pedal input (stop/tempo)
The RC-2 can record and store up to 16 mono minutes of audio, either from your own instrument or other external input devices, such as MP3 players / recorders. Each of your layered loop creations can be stored to one of 11 internal patch preset locations.
In traditional fashion, the Boss RC2 benefits from a clean and friendly user interface. As powerful as this little Loop Station is, it's a dream to operate. Thanks to its clearly labeled buttons and knobs, the RC2 puts everything directly under your fingertips, with no hidden menus or commands to impede the creative process.