- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Roland VH-11 Hi-Hat Pad
£319.00 RRP £355
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £31.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £25.17 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £13.17 P/M
- 36 Months 15.9% APR - £9.93 P/M
The Roland VH-11 is an innovative floating hi-hat for use with the TD-20KX , TD-12, TD9 or TD9KX V Drum kits.
Realistic feel, streamlined design
With the Roland VH-11 pad, shut your eyes and you will think you're playing a regular two-piece hi-hat. But examine the innovative system, and you'll see that it's actually comprised of one floating cymbal pad atop a fixed lower base. The advantages of this are numerous - great for fast setup and easy transport, light weight, less noise, and as it mounts onto any conventional hi-hat stand, the Roland VH-11 provides a similar playing feel to a 2-piece hi-hat!
The 12 Inch VH-11 is fully compatible with the following Roland V-Drum Kits: TD-20KX, TD-20, TD-12, TD-9KX and TD-9.
The Roland VH-11 Hi-Hat Pad Features:
- 12 Inch, dual trigger Hi-Hat pad
- Realistic Feel, Streamlined Design
- Great for fast setup and easy transport, the VH11 mounts on conventional hi-hat stands, and provides a similar playing feel to a 2-piece hi-hat
- Fits onto an ordinary acoustic hi-hat stand
- Great, full motion acoustic hi-hat feel
- Quiet performance
- Dimensions: 314mm (W) x 314mm (D) x 103mm (H)
- Package includes: VH-11 Hi-Hat Pad, Owners Manual, Cable Tie, Clutch and Tuning Key