- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- No Late Nights during August
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
£439.00 RRP £486
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £43.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 9 Months 0% APR - £43.91 P/M
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £34.63 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £18.13 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £12.65 P/M
150 Watt active subwoofer with variable crossover control. Perfect match for Yamaha HS monitors.
The Yamaha HS8S is designed to extend the low frequency bass of the HS monitor series down to 22hz offering a precise bass extension perfect for use in the studio and perfecting your mix down.
This is an active subwoofer containing a built in 150w matched amplifier driving an 8" woofer. The amplifier has a built in adjustable crossover which filters the low end out of the sound for the subwoofer and lets the high frequencies pass to the monitors. A LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) and HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz) which allows the user to taylor the sound of the subwoofer to their environment.
Ther sub contains a number of input connections on the rear panel including XLR and TRS phone for inputs and XLR for outputs for connecting to active monitors.
Yamaha HS8S Specs:
- Frequency Response: 22Hz - 160Hz
- Power: 150W
- Connections: INPUT: XLR3-31 type (balanced) x2, PHONE (balanced) x2 / OUTPUT: XLR3-32 type (balanced) x2 (L&R)
- Controls: LEVEL control, PHASE switch : NORM./REV., HIGH CUT control (80-120Hz, center click), LOW CUT control (80-120Hz, center click), LOW CUT switch (ON/OFF)
- Dimensions: 300mm (11.8") / 350mm (13.8") / 389mm (15.3")
- Weight: 12.5Kg