- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Korg Volca Keys
£145.00 RRP £167
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Compact sized true analogue synthesizer with 3 oscillators and electribe style step sequencer. In-built speaker allows instant gratification of use.
Korgs Volca Keys in sone 3 Volca devices in the range. With a mini ribbon style keyboard users can trigger 3 true analog oscillators and twiddle with sound parameters live for the ultimate vintage synth tones.
Being a polyphonic synthesiser, Volca Keys can play 3 different oscillators at once all of which can be detuned for rich and powerful lead or bass sounds or even tuned for playing chords. Each oscillator has a selection of waveforms available to choose from including Saw and square.
Each oscillator can be augmented with a selection of backlit sound control knobs for creating an exacting sound. Parameters such as LFO, filter and amp envelopes can all be modified in realtime.
An in-built step sequencer allows users to play with sounds and settings as the pattern plays back. patterns consist of a 16 step loop just like the Electribe style step sequencers where steps can be add and removed live. Even sound changes are recorded using a motion sequencer. Additional Flux and Active Step functions allow patterns to be modified in realtime.
Volca Keys, as with all the Volca range, has sync In/Out jacks so tempo can be synchronised between Volca units. Even the Monotribe can be used for sync as well. A MIDI port also allows tempo sync features or MIDI triggering from an external MIDI device.
A built in speaker has been added for complete portable use. Volca Keys can be powered by 6x AA batteries or an optional PSU (KC350).
- True analogue synthesis with square and saw waves
- 3 Oscillators - Polyphonic use
- Modifiers: 1VCF, 1VCA, 1LFO, 1EG
- Loop sequencer: 16 steps, 8 patterns
- Connectors: Headphones mini jack, Sync In (1/8" monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V) Sync Out (1/8" monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V), MIDI In
- Power: 6x AA batteries or KC350 PSU (optional)
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 193 115 46 mm / 7.61 x 4.54 x 1.81 inches