- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
Hartke LH1000 1000 Watt Bass Amp
This instrument is discontinued
The LH1000 has a classic 12AX7 Class-A tube front-end design with a solid-state output. With all the features for complete tonal control LH1000 will ensure your bass playing receives the positive attention it deserves.
Hartke LH1000. 1000 watt Bass Amplifier Head
- A valve front-end design using classic 12AX7 tubes
- Solid state output
- Sculpt your sound with Brite and Limiter switches
- Perfect for gigging bassists
- The LH1000 is used by legendary bass player Victor Wooten
The LH1000 has a classic 12AX7 Class-A tube front-end design with a solid-state output. Trick out the Treble and Bass Shelving to give its warm tone a little edge, or use the brite and limiter switches to further sculpt your sound. Its intuitive front panel design also makes adjustments on the fly a breeze. Although the LH1000 is a perfect complement to our HyDrive cabinets, it also works as a seamless accompaniment to any bass cab on the market.
Obviously a head with this kind of power is perfect for gigging musicians in any number of live applications, which is why we made sure the LH1000 is as durable as it is versatile and powerful. With a two-rackspace, metal frame chassis, steel faceplate and handles, this amp is made for the road. The LH1000 is known for its raw, reliable power and is also perfect for additional shaping through your effects console or stomp box.
With all the necessary features for complete tonal control, along with ample power and rugged design, the LH1000 will ensure your bass playing receives the positive attention it deserves.
The Hartke LH1000 1000 Watt Bass Amplifier Features:
- Dual Parallel Mode: 2 x 225 watts @ 8 ohms, 2 x 320 watts @ 4 ohms, 2 x 545 watts @ 2 ohms
- Bridge Mode: 1 x 750 watts @ 8 ohms, 1 x 1100 watts @ 4 ohms
- Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit
- Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
- Selectable brite switch for added high frequency response
- Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator
- Balance control blends level of A and B outputs
- Front panel XLR balanced direct output
- Rear panel 1/4-inch effects loop
- 1/4-inch plus Speakon™ output connectors
- Two-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles
Hartke LH1000 Bass Amp Head Back Panel
Hartke LH1000 Bass Amp Head Front Panel