- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body Left Handed Orange
The G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body has a bound single-cutaway hollow body featuring sound-post bracing and elegant bound f holes.
When the Gretsch R&D team recently unearthed a Baldwin-era Filter'Tron pickup with knockout punch and phenomenal twang, they incorporated its DNA into dynamic new Black Top FilterTron pickups, which now endow Electromatic hollow-body instruments such as the G5420T with an electrifying new voice and identity.
The G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body is a sharp new Gretsch guitar with a bound single-cutaway hollow body featuring sound-post bracing and elegant bound f holes. Other features include a maple neck, bound jumbo frets and hump-block pearloid inlays, silver plexi pickguard, three-position pickup switch, classic G arrow control knobs, rosewood-based Adjusto-Matic bridge and vintage-style open-back tuners and chromeplated hardware.
The Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body Left Handed Orange Features:
- Body Style: Single Cutaway
- Body Depth: 2.75" (70 mm)
- Bracing: Sound Post
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck: Maple
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.5" (62.2 cm)
- Pickups: "Black Top" FilterTron Bridge Pickup
- "Black Top" FilterTron Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Tuning Keys: Vintage Style Open-Back
- Unique Features: Hump-Block Fingerboard Inlays, Bound Body Top and Back, Bound Sound Holes and Fingerboard, Silver Plexi Pickguard.