- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- No Late Nights during August
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
Fender Classic 70s Jazz Bass Black
£869.00 RRP £719.00
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £86.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 9 Months 0% APR - £86.90 P/M
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £68.56 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £35.90 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £25.04 P/M
Capturing the 70s vibe, the Fender Classic 70s Jazz Bass features vintage-style Alnico pickups, ultra-slim neck and block fretboard inlays. In Black finish with a Rosewood Neck.
The 70s decade brought in a transformation of the Jazz Bass design, with closer bridge pickup placement to the bridge for a brighter tone and different cosmetics.
The Fender Classic 70s Jazz Bass captures the essence of the decade with striking looks and bright, full sound. That decade saw the bridge pickup placed closer to the bridge, creating a brighter, more cutting tone, and the addition of neck binding and block fretboard inlays. Features include ultra-slim neck with bullet truss rod nut, vintage-style alnico magnet Jazz Bass single-coil pickups, and vintage-style bridge.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block Inlays
- Neck Material: Maple
- Truss Rod Nut: \"Bullet\" Style
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Jazz Bass Single-Coil Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Jazz Bass Single-Coil Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: American Vintage 4 Saddle Bass
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic Knobs