- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Fender Classic 50s Strat Sunburst Maple Neck
£689.00 RRP £599.00
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £68.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 9 Months 0% APR - £68.90 P/M
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £54.36 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £28.46 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £19.85 P/M
Fender Classic 50s Stratocaster features 50 styling, USA parts and is assembled in Mexico for outstanding value without sacrificing tone! In 2 Colour Sunburst finish with a Maple neck.
The Fender Strat has long been an icon of American music and ingenuity, with some of the very best of these models coming out in the 1950s. The Fender Classic 50s Stratocaster depicts a simpler time when rock n roll was still a single genre in its own right. This Mexican made reissue of a classic guitar features a solid Alder Body, 21 frets on a Maple neck, a Vintage Styled synchronized trem, and three classic Alnico pickups.
The Fender Classic 50s Stratocaster really does epitomize the rock n roll vibe of the 50s! With a maple fingerboard, tinted neck, single-ply pickguard and aged parts, this strat is distinctly retro in feel, with the three S.C. pickups including staggered Alnico magnet pole pieces for that classic look.
The Fender Classic 50s Stratocaster offers the feel and sound of an original vintage guitar.
The Fender Classic 50s Stratocaster Sunburst Maple Neck Features:
- Alder Body
- 1 Piece Maple Neck (Soft V Shape) - Gloss Polyurethane Finish
- Maple Fingerboard, 7.25" Radius (184mm)
- 21 Vintage Style Frets
- 3 x Vintage Style S.C. Strat Pickups with Staggered Alnico Magnet Pole Pieces and Aged Covers
- Master Volume, Tone 1 and 2 (Neck/Mid P.U.)
- Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo Bridge
- Fender/Ping Vintage Style Machine Heads
- Chrome Hardware
- 1 Ply White Pickguard
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag