- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Fender American Professional Stratocaster - Rosewood Neck - 3 Tone Sunburst
Fender American Professional Telecaster - Maple Neck - Mystic Seafoam
Fender American Professional Telecaster - Maple Neck - 3-Tone Sunburst
Fender American Professional Stratocaster - Rosewood Neck - Olympic white
Fender American Professional Stratocaster - Maple Neck - Sienna Sunburst
Fender American Professional Stratocaster Ash Natural
£1343.00 RRP £1399.00
1 In Stock
Example Deposit: £134.30
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £105.97 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £55.48 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £38.70 P/M
Fender live and breathe electric instruments, They never rest pushing craftsmanship to its limits, they design, test and endlessly experiment to create the best instruments on the planet. Built in Corona, CA, the American Professional Series is for players who are constantly pushing their artistic boundaries.
What Fender have to say:
Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world's most-loved electric guitar. Electrifying the music world since its debut in 1954, its natural, versatile sound made the Stratocaster the benchmark for exceptional guitar tones. The American Professional Stratocaster isn't a re-imagining of the classic design; it's the authentic original model, evolved.
The choice of musical legends since its release, the Stratocaster feel and sound set the world on re-powering music movements from electric blues to EDM, and everything in-between. In your hands this Strat is ready to navigate the creative twists and turns of your music, inspiring you to express yourself in new ways through your playing.
Developed by pickup master Tim Shaw, the brand-new V-Mod single-coil pickups are voiced specically for each position, mixing alnico magnet types to produce powerful, nuanced tones with original Fender sonic DNA. Retain high end clarity when adjusting the volume controls, thanks to the new treble-bleed tone circuit that lets your tone shine through in all its glory. The new modern "Deep C"-shaped neck pro le feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and play perfectly intonated chords.
The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Stratocaster is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend.
Made of the highest quality ash the body is not only lightweight but feels and sounds fantastic. Paired with a maple neck and fretboard fender really are sticking to the traditional 'strat' styling. With slight changes from the American Standard such as a chunkier Deep 'C' Neck profile and narrow tall frets you'll feel the difference in your hands as it allows you a much better grip of the neck or more precise playing.
Fender American Professional Stratocaster Ash Natural Specification
- Series: American Pro
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern "Deep C"
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Maple 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickups: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1 (Neck and Middle Pick- ups), Tone 2 (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case