- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Boss RC-505 Loopstation
£399.00 RRP £465
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £39.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 12 Months 19.9% APR - £32.97 P/M
- 24 Months 19.9% APR - £17.97 P/M
- 36 Month 19.9% APR - £13.03 P/M
Powerful tabletop Looper for beatboxers, singers, performers, and instrumentalists with easy hands on controls and 5 individual phrase loopers.
This powerful hands on looper takes a step from the usual floor/ guitar loopers and adds some incredible features making it the first universal instrument looper pedal.
The RC-505 fits well with any DJ/Studio or home music setup. With 5 on board phrase loopers and clear and precise hands on controls this looper could change the way you make music forever.
Laying down loops has never been so easy. 5 Independent stereo phrase loopers are built so users can layer multiple audio loops and mix and match between them in realtime. Large and clear hands on controls for each individual channel make it easy to record, play, erase and control audio data. Each of the channels also has an independent volume slider for accurate mixing.
Roland have incorporated a number of clever features setting the RC505 apart from the rest. Built in are a selection of styles for all musical types for use as guides or for mixing with your loops. The headphone output has independent routing of the style section so headphones can be used for firing the internal metronome through them as a click track keeping your audio perfectly in time. Each of the loop tracks also has independent operating modes for triggering in different ways. Options include multi, single, one-shot, reverse, etc. Tracks can even be tempo synchronised!
The RC-505 is equipped with 99 user memory spaces for storing sample data but additional USB memory drives offer extra storage space. Through USB users can also link up with their DAW and stream audio data for studio recording purposes. WAV samples can also be loaded direct from USB meaning individual samples or backing tracks can be loaded in to utilise the huge 3 hours audio capacity of the 505.
- Tabletop Loop Station that can be operated with the hands, perfect for beatboxers, vocalists, and club performers
- Five simultaneous stereo phrase tracks, with dedicated controls and independent volume faders
- Wide range of Input FX and Track FX for processing loops, including DJ and sampler-style effects
- Independent play mode and tempo sync settings enable a flexible combination of track behaviors and advanced performance options
- 99 phrase memories, each containing five phrase tracks, custom effects/playback settings, and more
- 85 onboard rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats
- External control via MIDI and optional footswitches or expression pedal
- USB for phrase import/export with computers; USB audio/MIDI functionality for integration with DAW software
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo AUX input