- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
Roland JS10 e-Band Guitar Backing Player
£359.00 RRP £395
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £35.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £28.32 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £14.83 P/M
- 36 Months 15.9% APR - £11.17 P/M
A complete band in 1 box for the guitarist, vocalist or bassist. Play along with audio backings, record and add effects to your guitars and more with the Roland JS10 eBand.
Play along with your favourite songs, add effects to guitars and vocals, record your playing and jam along with backing styles all with the Boss JS10 eBand.
Though only compact in size, the JS10 eBand uses a 2.1 speaker system for a high definition sound from a compact unit. Its amplification is perfect for home and travel use when ever you feel the urge to play.
USB and SD media slots allow users to play their favourite backing tracks and songs. Facilities to change tempo and pitch without destroying the original audio make the JS10 an incredibly powerful practice tool for musicians. Users can loop and repeat sections of a song, and slow down the fast parts to analyze, learn, and play along.
Multiple source inputs allow microphones, guitars or bass guitars to be used with the JS10s powerful functionality. Dual inputs also allow for two simultaneous inputs, superb for duets or teacher/ student situations.
Rich and vivid on-board effects derived from the flagship Boss GT-100 effects processor allow a huge array of different sounds to be generated from your selected instrument.
- SD/SDHC Card: 1 G to 32 GB
- Data Types
- eBand Songs (Recording/Playback) WAV (Quantization bit rate: 16 bits, Playback only) MP3 (Bit rate: 64 K to 320 Kbps, Playback only)
- External Memory
- USB Flash Memory (sold separately)
- AD Conversion
- 24 bits + AF method
- DA Conversion
- 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency
- 44.1 kHz
- Effect Types
- AMP COMP/LIMITER OD/DS NOISE SUPPRESSOR EQ MODULATION (PHASER, FLANGER, CHORUS, TREMOLO, ROTARY, UNI-V, PAN) DELAY REVERB WAH
- Recording Time (eBand Songs)
- Hours per GB: 4 hours 32 GB: 130 hours * The above-listed recording times are approximate. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created.
- Recording Time (WAV/16 bits/Stereo)
- Hours per GB: 1.5 hours 32 GB: 50 hours * The above-listed recording times are approximate. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created.
- Recording Time (MP3/128 Kbps/Stereo)
- Hours per GB: 17 hours 32 GB: 550 hours * The above-listed recording times are approximate. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created.
- Nominal Input Level
- INPUT 1/2 GUITAR/MIC (INPUT GAIN = GUITAR): -10 dBu INPUT 1/2 GUITAR/MIC (INPUT GAIN = MIC): -32 dBu INPUT 2 AUX: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- INPUT 1/2 GUITAR/MIC jacks: 1 M ohm INPUT 2 AUX jack: 47 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- LINE OUT jacks: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance
- LINE OUT jacks: 1 k ohm
- Internal Speakers
- 2.1 channels (2-channel Stereo and Woofer)
- Rated Power Output
- 12 W (Stereo Speaker 3.5 W x 2 + Woofer 5 W)
- Graphic LCD 132 x 64 dots (with backlit)
- Audio Mass Storage Class
- INPUT 1 GUITAR/MIC jack (1/4-inch phone type) INPUT 2 GUITAR/MIC jack (1/4-inch phone type) INPUT 2 AUX jack (Stereo miniature phone type) PHONES jack (Stereo miniature phone type) LINE OUT jacks (RCA phono type) EXP PEDAL/CTL 1, 2 jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type) USB MEMORY port (USB A) USB COMPUTER port (USB B) DC IN jack
- Current Draw
- 700 mA
- AC adaptor SD card USB cable Owners Manual
- Options (sold separately)
- Footswitch (BOSS FS-5U) Dual Footswitch (BOSS FS-6) Expression Pedal (Roland EV-5, BOSS FV-500L, BOSS FV-500H) USB Flash Memory * Use USB Flash Memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
- Size and Weight
- 264 mm
- 169 mm
- 209 mm
- 1.8 kg
3 lbs. 16 oz.
- Weight: excluding AC adaptor
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms * AF (Adaptive Focus) method Adaptive Focus is a unique Roland/BOSS technology that allows the signal noise (S/N) ratios of AD converter to be vastly improved.