- Mon/ Fri/ Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue/ Wed/ Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
sE Electronics X1S Condenser Microphone
£119.00 RRP £149
2 In Stock
The sE X1S microphone sets a new standard of quality and value in the condenser mic market. Replacing the original X1, the X1S comes with a higher specification, better quality sound and at a lower price.
Hand-Made Mic Capsule
Just like its predecessor, the X1S utilizes a hand-made condenser capsule, meticulously constructed and tuned in sE's capsule room by technicians with decades of experience.
This results in a capsule built like the world's finest musical instruments - and a capsule truly up to the challenge of recording them.
Top Quality Electronics
Where the original X1 was powerful, the redesigned electronics of the X1S take its performance to a whole new level, giving it the highest dynamic range in its class.
Its internal re-design also allows for improved sensitivity, dramatically increased SPL handling (up to 160dB!), and a huge reduction in self-noise.
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted 1" True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 30 mV/Pa (-30.5 dBV)
- Max SPL: 140 / 150 / 160 dB (0/10/20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Equivalent noise level: 9 dB(A)
- Dynamic range: 131 / 141 / 151 dB (0/10/20 dB Attentuation pad)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Low-cut filter: 80 / 160 Hz, 6 dB/Oct, switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 10 / 20dB, switchable
- Powering: 48 Volts according to IEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance: 125 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 6 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 58mm (2.28 in), Length 169mm (6.65 in)
- Weight: 445 g (15.70 oz.)