- Mon/ Fri/ Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue/ Wed/ Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
£519.99 RRP £624
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £52.00
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 9 Months 0% APR - £52.00 P/M
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £41.03 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £21.48 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £14.98 P/M
Complete and ready for battle in the most demanding situations, the KRK RP10-3 3 way speakers have made 3 way monitoring affordable and available to the masses. Home studios, professionals and engineers that are in need of monitors capable of handling volume and bass depth and yet retain the clarity of mid and top frequencies now have an answer.
Originally designed as mid-field studio monitors, the KRK RP10-3 response and clarity makes them useable as a near-field system. Capable of handling SPL of 113db they are perfect for use even the most demanding music and bass heavy tunes. No matter whether your looking to mix a quality acoustic set or get down with some dirty dub-step the KRK RP10-3 monitors will eat it up and spit it out with ease.
The classic and renowned yellow cone speakers are still prominent with a large 10" woofer and 4" yellow coned mid range speaker. These are combined with a 1" soft dome tweeter for a full and precise 3 way system. a little on the larger side the KRK RP10-3 are 540 x 325 x 365mm, and weigh 21kg and will dominate some rooms.
KRK have built the mid range and tweeter of the RP10-3 in to a rotatable baffle. so, if you want to sit them on their side than you can also rotate the mid range and tweeter to face the right way for the optimum listening position. It rotates 90 degrees but the front facia does have to be removed to do it and is something you do not want to do all the time!
KRK RP10-3 Key Product Features:
- Speaker Configuration: 1x 10" woofer, 1x 4" Mid-range, 1x 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter
- Amplifier: Tri Amp 140w (113db SPL)
- Input Connectors: Unbalanced RCA, Balanced 1/4" TRS, Balanced XLR
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 25 kHz +/- 2dB
- Signal to Noise:98dB, T.H.D:.08%
- LF Adjust:-2dB / -1dB / 0 / +2dB
- HF Adjust:-2dB / -1dB / 0 / +1dB
- Dimensions: 21.2" (540mm) x 12.7" (325mm) x 14.3" (365mm)
- Weight: 21kg