- Mon/ Fri/ Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue/ Wed/ Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
£89.00 RRP £108
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
For getting the best from your mixing, song creations and productions the KRK KNS6400 offer a natural response and quality just like that of the renowned KRK monitor series.
Comfort is key when wearing headphones for long periods so KRK have used acoustic cellular foam for long periods of comfort.
Natural response is the utmost import thing when trying to develop and mix your tracks. Renowned for their monitor series, KNS6400 headphones have been specially designed and created to match the quality and sound of the KRK monitor series. Their science and expertise behind their design shows when you plug the KNS6400 monitor headphones in to your interface or musical instrument. Detail and transients in your music shine through so you are able to get the best from your DAW or device.
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Driver Type: Low weight neodymium
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Sensitivity/Efficiency: 95 dB SPL @1mW
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1%
- Rated Impedance: 36 ohms
- Ambient Noise Isolation: up to 26 dBA
- Long Term Maximum Power Handling 1000mW: (500mW per side as per IEC 60268-7)
- Earcup Rotation: 90 degrees
- Nominal Headband Pressure: 4 N (based on average head size)
- Headband Type: Adjustable / Sprung steel skeleton
- Ear Cushion type: Acoustic cellular foam
- Head Pad Finish: Leatherette
- Headphone Finish: Black impact resistant plastic
- Cable: 2.5 m, (8.2 ft.), 99,99% OFC detachable
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm)
- Cable Connection: Strain relief managed
- Adaptor: Screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm)
- Weight without Cable: 202 g (0.44lbs)
- Net / Shipping Weight: 820 g (1.8 lbs)
- Dimensions: 245mm x 268mm x 94mm / 9.6" x 10.5" x 3.7"