- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- No Late Nights during August
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yamaha LL6 ARE Dark Tint Acoustic Guitar
£499.00 RRP £567.00
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £49.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £39.37 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £20.61 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £14.38 P/M
This gorgeous acoustic guitar gets the full Yamaha advanced A.R.E. wood-aging treatment and a Solid Engelmann Spruce with a Dark Tint stain and a passive Zero-Impact pickup system built in.
LL6 ARE Acoustic Guitar with Yamahas advanced ARE treatment and a zero-impact pick-up system.
In short the ARE treatment is a revelation and this is the first time Yamaha have managed to make it work for guitars outside of their expensive Japanese custom shop. Unlike other ageing processes where guitars look cosmetically like older instruments but still resonate like the new guitars guitars they are, Yamaha have approached things a little differently and found a way to rapidly age the wood itself before finishing the guitar. Thus producing guitars that respond like those nicely broken in vintage acoustics we all love. But without the massive price tags and without the need to remove any of that new guitar, glossy sheen.
The Yamaha LL6 ARE Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce ARE treated
- Back & Sides: Laminated Rosewood
- Neck: 5-ply Mahogany & Rosewood
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck Width: 44mm (0F) - 55mm (14F)
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Electronics: Zero Impact Passive pickup
- Deluxe Semi-Hard Case included in the delivery
- Color Natural, Black, Brown Sunburst, Dark Tinted
- Finish Urethane
- Top Solid Engelmann Spruce A.R.E.
- Back Rosewood
- Side Rosewood
- Neck Mahogany & Rosewood 5ply
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Body Depth 100-125 mm (3 15/16"-4 15/16")
- Nut Width 44mm (1 3/4")
- String Length 650 mm (25 9/16")
- Body Original Jumbo Type
- Tuners Die-cast Gold (TM-29G)
- Standard Accessary Hardshell Case
- Bridge Rosewood
- Pickups SRT Zero Impact Pickup
- Pick Guard Tortoise
A.R.E. (Acoustic Resonance Enhancement)
A.R.E. (Acoustic Resonance Enhancement) is an original wood reforming technology developed by Yamaha. Through precise controll of temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure, the molecular properties of the wood can be manipulated into a more acoustically ideal condition, similar to the molecular characteristics of woods in instruments that have been played for years.
New Designed Bracing Pattern
A modified non-scalloped bracing design retains the L series' characteristic bright tone while enhancing low-end tone.
High Comfortable Traditional Neck Profile
A reevaluation of string spacing, string height, fingerboard binding, and neck taper led to a new neck shape that better fits today's raditional players. The new design offers stable grip and smooth playability over the full length of the neck.
New 5-ply neck designs are constructed of rosewood and mahogany plies. The design integrates the neck, head, and body into a single unit creating a powerful, rich sound. This approach also creates a strong, stable neck that resists twisting and warping.
This traditional Yamaha body style is known for its rich volume, a wide dynamic range, and excellent tonal balance. Beautiful, transparent tone is the result of a design that has been refined by artists around the globe.