- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- No Late Nights during August
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vox Trike Fuzz Octave Pedal
£108.00 RRP £456.00
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
The Vox Trike Fuzz Octave Pedal offers a unique tonal signature from Tone Garage`s all analog circuitry. Choose from a range of one octave up and two octaves down!
Tone Garage captures the pure essence of analog in these compact effect units by pairing carefully selected components with a unique design philosophy.
The TRIKE FUZZ octave pedal offers a unique tonal signature from Tone Garage's all analog circuitry.
With all-discrete circuitry - the result of a relentless design philosophy, the Vox Trike Fuzz Octave Pedal features true bypass design that provides tonal confidence even when the effect is off. A tough die-cast body that stands up to the rigors of the road in this great looking versatile octave fuzz that gives you up to three octaves at once.
The Vox Trike Fuzz is an octave fuzz overflowing with vintage character, utilizing specially selected diodes. It covers not only a range of one octave up, but also two octaves down. You can choose three types of octave settings: +1 or, -1 and -2, or all upward and downward octaves to obtain thick vintage fuzz sounds. In addition, theres a tone control for +1 octave and a volume control for -2 octave. Since the Trike Fuzz operates the downward octave circuits in series and combines them in parallel with the upward octave at the end, you can create a diverse range of sounds that cannot be obtained with existing octave fuzz units.
- Input impedance: 680kΩ
- Output impedance: 2.2k Ω
- Connections: INPUT jack (guitar input), OUTPUT jack (line output)
- Power: AA battery x 6 / AC adapter / DC 9V (Option)
- Consumption current: 14mA
- Battery Life: Approximately 280 hours
- Dimensions: (W x D x H): 87 x 132 x 63 / mm, 3.43 x 5.20 x 2.48 / inch
- Weight: 420 g / 14.81 oz (not including battery)
- Accessories: AA alkaline battery x 6 (for verifying operation)
- Options: AC Adapter