- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Takamine GJ72CE Jumbo Electro Acoustic Natural
£449.00 RRP £598.00
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £44.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 9 Months 0% APR - £44.91 P/M
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £35.42 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £18.54 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £12.94 P/M
With its mighty jumbo body style, solid-top construction, stunning cosmetic features and premium electronics, the Takamine GJ72CE is built to perform. In Natural finish with Flame Maple back and sides.
Takamine GJ72CE Jumbo Electro-Acoustic Guitar Natural
Made up of a Solid Spruce top complimented by Flamed Maple Back and Sides this guitar really does look the part as well as sounding fantastic the flamed maple really gives this guitar a premium look. Along with this it has a mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard. All these factors along with the jumbo body size you get a fanastic round and clear sound. As well as all this due to having the Solid Top the tone of the guitar will get better over time and become unique dependent upon the conditions it is kept in as the wood matures.
Pre-amp & Sound
The guitar comes fitted with a Takamine TK-40D Pre-amp built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid contour switch, notch filter and EQ bypass switch for the ultimate in versatility and sound quality. matched up with the woods of the guitar and shape of the body you truly get a full and warm sound out of this fantastic guitar.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, abalone rosette, abalone "reversed mountain" inlay at the 12th fret, gold die-cast tuners with pearl buttons, and a beautiful gloss finish.
- Jumbo Cutaway Body Shape
- Quartersawn "X" Bracing
- Flame Maple Back and Sides
- Solid Spruce Top
- Mahogany Neck (Gloss finish)
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644 mm)
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Synthetic Bone String Nut
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Abalone Reversed Mountain at 12th Fret Inlay
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast with Pearl Buttons