- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
sE Electronics X1S Condenser Microphone
£119.00 RRP £149
3 In Stock
The sE X1S condenser microphone is a premium quality large diagphram mic. Its dynamic range and SPl handling makes it ideal for use in many situations from studio vocals through to use with live instruments.
The sE X1S microphone sets a new standard of quality and value in the condenser mic market. Replacing the original X1, the X1S comes with a higher specification, better quality sound and at a lower price.
Hand-Made Mic Capsule
Just like its predecessor, the X1S utilizes a hand-made condenser capsule, meticulously constructed and tuned in sE's capsule room by technicians with decades of experience.
This results in a capsule built like the world's finest musical instruments - and a capsule truly up to the challenge of recording them.
Top Quality Electronics
Where the original X1 was powerful, the redesigned electronics of the X1S take its performance to a whole new level, giving it the highest dynamic range in its class.
Its internal re-design also allows for improved sensitivity, dramatically increased SPL handling (up to 160dB!), and a huge reduction in self-noise.
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted 1" True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 30 mV/Pa (-30.5 dBV)
- Max SPL: 140 / 150 / 160 dB (0/10/20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Equivalent noise level: 9 dB(A)
- Dynamic range: 131 / 141 / 151 dB (0/10/20 dB Attentuation pad)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Low-cut filter: 80 / 160 Hz, 6 dB/Oct, switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 10 / 20dB, switchable
- Powering: 48 Volts according to IEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance: 125 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 6 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 58mm (2.28 in), Length 169mm (6.65 in)
- Weight: 445 g (15.70 oz.)