- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- No Late Nights during August
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
Roland RMP5 Rhythm Coach
This instrument is discontinued
Roland RMP5 rhythm coach is the perfect practice pad designed to get your timing spot on. It will allow you to add a cymbal and kick pedal for drum practice and mounts o the Roland PDS2 stand.
Advanced Rhythm Trainer with Built-In Sounds
The RMP-3 made headlines when it was announced in early 2005. Today Roland builds on its winning rhythm line with the new RMP-5. Sharing a few key features in common with the popular RMP-3, the RMP-5 has a convenient one-piece molded body with integrated pad and brain, along with a great-feeling, tunable mesh drumhead. The RMP-5 strides to the front of the class, however, with its 40-plus onboard PCM sounds (including snare drums, cymbals, and percussion instruments; the RMP-3 has no built-in sampled sounds) plus an external dual trigger input so you can add a kick and cymbal pad for drum kit practice. The RMP-5 also features an advanced, expanded Rhythm Coach mode.
Setup with optional PDS-2 Pad Stand, CY-8 and KD-8. Stands and Pedals are sold separately.
- PCM sound engine with more than 40 sounds onboard
- External dual trigger input for adding optional kick and cymbal controllers
- Variety of metronome sounds and patterns (samba, jazz, etc.)
- Convenient one-piece design
- Large LCD screen
- Patented mesh head technology for a great acoustic feel
- Advanced Rhythm Coach exercises, featuring Stroke Balance and Time Check
- Mix input for playing along with CD players or other audio devices