- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Roland Studio Capture
£800 RRP £940.00
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £80.00
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 12 Months 19.9% APR - £66.10 P/M
- 24 Months 19.9% APR - £36.04 P/M
- 36 Month 19.9% APR - £26.13 P/M
Versatile and feature rich audio interface with 16in 10 out capability featuring 12 premium quality mic preamp inputs, multiple headphone outs and USB2.0 connection.
Roland Studio capture is designed for rock solid timing and reliability, high quality audio and enough inputs and outputs for live recordings no matter where you are. It is also compact enough to fit into a travel bag and 2x Studio Capture interfaces can be linked together for huge recording possibilities.
The 12 inputs offer 1/4" or XLR connection with each channel running through a high quality preamp for superior quality audio. Each channel also has independent phantom power, a low-cut filter, phase invert, and digital compression, all accessible via the included software control panel. All input levels can be monitored using the front panel leds for instant and easy setup of audio levels to get the best level for the recording. Alternatively there is an LCD screen for monitoring independent channel output levels. To aid monitoring there are also 2 independent headphone outs with their own gain controls perfect for multiple people to get in on the mix.
The Studio Capture interface is capable of 24bit 96kHz recording quality through high quality convertors for pristine audio quality. Using the VS streaming driver, two Studio Capture interfaces can be connected together on the same USB buss for massive live recording and routing potential. Rock solid and stable drivers for Mac and PC keep the audio stream tight and reliable no matter so you dont have to think about potential timing issues and reliability issues.
Despite its huge recording potential, the Studio Capture makes life easy even for the complete beginner. An auto sensing level feature makes getting the best level for the channel a breeze. Within a few seconds the interface can detect and set the best input level for the selected channels leaving room for a little extra volume surges and keeping noise at bay. Getting levels for recording is one of the ket ingredients of a good recording and now Studio Capture has made it easy to achieve the best results.
Studio Capture Main Features:Front Panel
- High-performance USB 2.0 audio interface for studio and mobile production
- 16 audio inputs (including 12 premium mic VS PREAMPS) and 10 audio outputs
- VS STREAMING delivers ultra-stable, low-latency driver performance for Windows and Mac
- AUTO-SENS intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Individual input/output meters and input channel buttons
- Four independent, software-controlled monitor mixes
- XLR monitor out, direct monitor, and dual headphone outputs with independent front-panel level knobs
- Coaxial digital I/O; MIDI I/O with FPT (Fast Processing Technology)
- Expand your I/O by using two STUDIO-CAPTUREs together, both controlled with a single driver
- 2U rackmount ears included
- Two headphone jacks each with own control knob
- 4 XLR mic inputs with premium VS PREAMPS, also switchable to Hi-Z operation for connecting guitars and basses
- Eight XLR mic / combo jack inputs with premium VS-PREAMPS
- Four TRS jack inputs
- Co-axial digital in and out (TRS input 13/14 can be assigned to digital in)
- Eight analogue TRS jack outputs, with the main stereo outputs mirrored on XLR jacks
- Two additional outputs (9/10) also available via co-axial digital jack
- MIDI I/O, with Roland's proprietary FPT processing for superior high-speed performance
- Total Connections: INPUT 1-12 jacks *1: XLR type (balanced, phantom power *2: DC +48 V (unloaded maximum), 10 mA (maximum load)) INPUT 1-16 jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced) PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type OUTPUT 1-8 jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced) COAXIAL IN jack: RCA phono type (conforms to IEC60958) COAXIAL OUT jack: RCA phono type (conforms to IEC60958) MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors USB port: USB Type B DC IN jack *1 INPUT 1-2 jacks support high impedance *2 Provided on all XLR-type input jacks. Current value is per channel. Total must not exceed 50 mA.
- Dimensions: Width 284 mm (11-3/16 inches) x Depth 162 mm (6-7/16 inches) x Height 89 mm (3-9/16 inches)