- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
£289.00 RRP £319
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £28.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £22.80 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £11.93 P/M
- 36 Months 15.9% APR - £8.99 P/M
A feature filled 40watt combo amplifier perfect for small venues. 3 channel inputs make it a very versatile combo amp.
The Roland KC60 3-Channel Mixing Keyboard Amplifier brings the renowned sound quality of Rolands KC-Series to an even lower price. Developed for the unique needs of modern synthesizers, digital pianos and keyboards, this 40-watt amp is easily transportable and offers plenty of kick for smaller venues. It can be used for a wide variety of products with its 3-channel design including an XLR Microphone input, plus stereo Auxiliary inputs for connecting CD players.
Rolands KC-Series Keyboard Amplifiers are known for their exceptional sound quality. Thats because theyre built to handle the wide range of sounds created by todays synthesizers, samplers and electronic musical instruments. Rolands KC60 amp takes these principles and puts them in a more affordable design, powered by a 40-watt amplifier with a 10-inch speaker and separate tweeter.
While the KC60 is built primarily for keyboards, it will easily link with a microphone and CD player. Specifically, there are three input channels including an XLR Mic input and Auxiliary input-each with its own adjustable volume. And while 40 watts of power sounds good.
- Compact, affordable keyboard amplifier with legendary KC sound
- 40-watt output power with 10" speaker and independent tweeter
- Subwoofer output for low end boost (compatible with most subwoofers)
- 3-channel design includes 1/4" Line input and XLR Microphone input
- Stereo auxiliary input (RCA type) for connecting CD or MD players
- Rotary controls for adjusting channel and headphone levels, plus Low and High EQ