- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roland RHA7 Monitor Headphones Black
£85.00 RRP £95
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
The Roland RH-A7 Monitor Headphones in Black are optimized for use with digital pianos. Designed with comfort in mind they also use an open air design so you can converse with another person without removing the headphones all the time.
Optimised for use with digital pianos.
Rolands new RH-A7 headphones have been designed to work with digital pianos and keyboards with an optimized dynamic response and sensitivity to hear your instrument as it was intended to sound.
Comfort is key when using headphones for prolonged periods and the RH-A7 deliver impressive comfort. Weight in at under 200grams and with comfortable ear padding anyone can wear these headphones without fatigue.
The Roland RH-A7 use an open-air design which allows the user to hear sounds more easily from outside the headphone. this makes it easy to have a conversation with someone or listen to other music or instruments for your performance without having to remove the headphones
The Roland RH-A7 Monitor Headphones Features:
- Open Type Dynamic Headphones
- 40mm Driver
- Sensitivity: 97dB/mW
- Max Input: 1000mW
- Impedance: 34 ohms
- Freq Response: 10Hz - 25,000Hz
- 3 Metre Cord
- Stereo Mini Gold Plated Plug Adaptor (mini plug - 1/4 phone plug)
- Weight: 200gms (without cord)
What Roland say...
As the popularity of digital pianos continues to rise, so too does the need for high quality headphones - an essential accessory. The new RH-A7 headphones are the perfect companions. They're comfortable and light with a secure fit, so you can wear them for extended periods of play. The open-air construction lets you have a conversation without having to remove headphones. Most importantly, RH-A7 headphones provide high-quality sound that lets you experience the complete, dynamic range of modern digital pianos. From delicate pianissimo to forceful fortissimo, these headphones handle every nuance and detail of your performance.
- Wide-ranging and well balanced; based on a high-fidelity design optimally suited for modern instruments such as digital pianos
- Open-air construction lets you have a conversation without having to remove headphones
- Light (approx. 200 g), comfortable, and secure fit; enables extended sessions without fatigue