- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roland JC120 Jazz Chorus Guitar Amp
£1139.00 RRP £1255
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £113.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- Roland Special 9 Months 0% APR - £113.90 P/M
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £89.87 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £47.05 P/M
- 36 Months 15.9% APR - £35.45 P/M
The classic and most popular jazz amp since 1975, the JC120 has attained legendary status by amp connoisseurs the world over.
Roland introduced the first JC120 back in 1975 - a revolution in guitar amp technology, with a look and sound like no other guitar amp. Move on 30 years, the Roland JC120 Jazz Chorus Guitar Amp remains in high demand by guitarists around the world. Completely identical to its original spec, the JC has attained legendary status by amp connoisseurs the world over. Now this rich heritage can be found in Roland\'s other guitar and bass amp lines - from the Cube to the AC and D-Bass series`!
Roland's Jazz Chorus guitar amps are legendary for their clean, sparkling sound and true stereo swirling chorus. The full range output of the JC120 is animated and rich, filling a room with a powerful yet pleasing sound. Built-in reverb and vibrato with dedicated front-panel controls round out the JC\'s expressive, tone-shaping palette. 2 x high-performance 12 inch speakers, each driven by its own 60W amplifier, are at the heart of the JC\'s classic chorus sound. The result is soft, lush, and legendary!
- The Classic and most popular JC since 1975
- 60W + 60W (RMS) / 12" x 2 speakers
- Distinctive JC stereo chorus
- Vibrato with rate and depth control
- Two input channels (normal/effect); 3-band EQ per channel
- Stereo effect loop
- Three footswitch jacks for chorus/vibrato, reverb and distortion
- World-Famous Tone
- Dimensions - Width: 760 mm 29-15/16 inches, Depth: 280 mm 11-1/16 inches, Height: 622 mm 24-1/2 inches
- Weight: 28.0 kg (61 lbs. 12 oz.)