- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- No Late Nights during August
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Korg KROSS 2 Limited Edition White
£589.00 RRP £689
1 In Stock
Example Deposit: £58.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 12 Months 19.9% APR - £48.67 P/M
- 24 Months 19.9% APR - £26.53 P/M
- 36 Month 19.9% APR - £19.24 P/M
The Korg KROSS 2 is now available in a limited edition white finish. This compact synth workstation offers an unbelievable amount of features, high quality sound and capabilities you just would not expect from such a portable product. Finance is available.
This new limited edition Korg KROSS 2 is finished a stunning white colour but with all the advanced sound and features we have come to expect from this incredible synth workstation. Despite its lightweight and compact size the KROSS2 offers up a pallet of professional sound, full in-depth sound editing, arpeggiator system, 16 track sequencer, sampling, audio recording/ playback and everything you need to create your own musical masterpieces.
KROSS 2 Main Features
- A rich selection of more than 1,000 powered-up presets
- 128MB of expansion PCM memory is built-in, and option libraries are supported
- The rich expressive power of the EDS-i sound engine, and a rich selection of effects with 134 types
- Superb sampling functionality and 16 sampler pads
- A panel layout that lets you access functions without confusion
- Realtime control section for quick parameter editing
- Favorite function lets you register and instantly recall up to 128 frequently-used sounds
- Quick layer/split can be specified by a single button
- Ultra-lightweight compact body; the 61-key model weighs only 3.8 kg, the lightest in its class
- Long operating life, with six AA batteries allowing up to seven hours of use
- A colour lineup with a peerless finish that exceeds its class
- Audio player/recorder that can be easily triggered by the pads
- Sequencer, drum track, and arpeggiator to support your song production
- A rich array of input jacks for singer-instrumentalists or vocoder performance without requiring additional equipment
- Also functions as a USB audio interface
Powerful Synth and Sound Capabilities
The KROSS 2 makes use of the magnificent EDS-i sound engine. This opens up a world of capabilities with high quality sounds and incredible in-depth sound editing. You have access to virtually everything such as oscillators, envelope generators, powerful filters and more. All easily accessed through the top panel LCD screen. There is also easy access real-time controllers to the top left for instant performance controls.
Fast Sound Layering And Split Modes
The KROSS 2 has some new instant sound layer and split buttons. At the touch of a button you can choose a layer or split sound and it will instantly set everything up ready to go. Your setup can then also be saved as a combination in your user section for recall at any point.
Powerful Effects System
The effects built in to the KROSS 2 white synth workstation are simply amazing. Good quality effects transform your performance/ sounds and add the extra depth and detail. There are 134 types of effects to choose from and it is possible to have 5 simultaneous insert effects, and 2 master effects all running at once for huge sound creativity. Each of the 5 insert effects can also be chained or individually used for different tracks for the sequencer or combi parts.
Sequencing and Audio Recording
Need to create your musical masterpiece? No problem at all with the KROSS 2. There is a 16 track sequencer built right in to the product with easy access to track selection using the trigger pads on the top panel. Easily choose from the in-built sounds then start recording at the press of a button. You can decide whether you want to create loops in section or just go for it and record the whole track if your feeling confident!
The sequencer has full editing capabilities down to individual note editing, copying, pasting etc. making it a powerful song creation tool.
Plug in a SD card into the rear socket and you are able to make high quality audio recordings straight away. Perform live or use your sequenced tracks to create your final mix to show off and share your musical creations. It is also possible to plug in an external audio device or microphone and add that to your audio recording complete with effects.
- Keyboard: 61 keys (velocity sensitive; after-touch not supported)
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (120 oscillators), single mode or 60 voices (60 oscillators), double mode
* The actual maximum polyphony will vary depending on oscillator settings such as stereo multisamples and velocity crossfading.
- Preset PCM Memory: Approximately 128 MB (calculated as 48 kHz / 16-bit linear PCM data equivalent)
496 multisamples (including seven stereo), 1014 drumsamples (including 49 stereo)
- Expansion PCM Memory: Approximately 128MB (*when converted to 48 kHz 16-bit linear PCM
* Used when loading option PCM
- Oscillator: OSC1 (Single), OSC1+2 (Double): Stereo multisamples are supported 4 velocity zones per oscillator, with switching, crossfades and layers.
- Filters: Four types of filter routing (single, serial, parallel, 24 dB)
Two multi-mode filters per voice (low pass, high pass, band pass, band reject)
- Modulation: For each voice, two envelope generators (Filter & Amp), two LFOs, two key tracking generators (Filter & Amp), and two AMS mixers. In addition, pitch EG, common LFO, and two common key tracking generators
- Timbres: Up to 16 timbres, switchable via key zone or velocity zone, layer and crossfade supported, Tone Adjust function allows program settings to be offset
- Master Keyboard functionality: These allow you to control external MIDI devices
- Drumkits: Stereo and mono drumsamples. 4-way velocity switches with crossfades and adjustable crossfade shapes (Linear, Power, Layer).
- User Combinations: 896 Combinations (384 Preload)
- User Programs: 1280 Programs (768 Preload)
- User Drum Kits: 58 Drum Kits (42 Preload)
- Preset Programs: 265 Programs (256 GM2 Programs + 9 GM2 Drum Programs)
* Total number of preload programs and preset programs：1,075 (810 preload programs, 265 preset programs
The Number of Combinations/Programs/Drum Kits
- Number of memories: 128 (16 favorites 8 banks)
- Insert effects: 5 Insert Effects In-line processing; stereo in - stereo out.
- Master effects: 2 Master Effects Two effects sends; stereo in - stereo out.
- Effects types: Total of 134 types (select from 74 types for insert effects, 101 types of master effect 1, and 120 types for master effect 2)
- Modulation: Dynamic Modulation
- Effects Control Bus: Stereo side-chaining for limiter, gates, vocoders, etc.
- Program mode: One arpeggiator
- Combination mode: Two arpeggiators
- Sequencer modes: Two arpeggiators
- Preset arpeggio patterns: UP, DOWN, ALT1, ALT2, RANDOM
- User arpeggio patterns:
Number of arpeggio patterns: 1280 (1024 preload)
Number of tones: 12 tones,
Number of steps: up to 64 steps
- Program mode / Combination mode / Sequencer mode:
Number of tones: 12 tones + 1 accent tone
Number of steps: up to 64 steps
* Can be created for each program, combination, and song.
- Preset Patterns: 772 patterns (Held in common with sequencer patterns.)
- Other: Trigger Mode / Sync / Zone settings can be specified
- Tracks: 16MIDI Tracks
- Number of Songs: Up to 128 songs
- Resolution: 1/480
- Tempo: 40.00-300.00 (1/100 BPM resolution)
- Maximum Memory: Up to 210,000 MIDI events
- Counter: Measure/Beat/Tick
- Template Song: 16 preset/16 user template songs
- Preset Patterns: 772 patterns (shared with Drum Track patterns)
- Format: KORG (KROSS) format, SMF format 0 and 1
16 pads 8 banks
Automatically saved on the SD card, and automatically loaded
Up to four pads can play simultaneously
- Recording format: PCM audio format 48 kHz/16-bit
- Recording time: Up to approximately 14 seconds of stereo sample for each pad
- Import: WAVE format, file name extension: .wav, 44.1 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/16-bit, stereo (* 44.1 kHz is automatically converted to 48 kHz)
- Edit: Waveform display editing functionality, start address and looping settings etc., normalize and other editing operations
- Recording Format: PCM audio format 48kHz/16bit
- Import: WAVE format (file name extension: wav ) 44.1kHz/16bit, 48kHz/16bit stereo
* 44.1 kHz is automatically converted to 48 kHz
- Export: WAVE format (file name extension: .wav) 48kHz/16bit, stereo
- Recording Time: Maximum continuous recording time: 3 hours
Depends on the SD card used; approximately 90 minutes per 1 GB
- Number of Songs: Up to 200 songs
- Number of overdub recordings: Depends on the remaining capacity of the SD card
- Counter: Hour/Min/Sec
- Pad audio play:
16 pads 8 banks
Directly play back data from SD card
Multiple pads cannot be played simultaneously
- File, Utility, Information, additional PCM data management functionality
STEP SEQ ACTIVE button, Run button
FAVORITES ACTIVE button
SAMPLER ACTIVE button, HOLD button
AUDIO PLAY ACTIVE button
BANK LEDA/B/C/D/E/F/G/H (also used by Step sequencer, Favorite, Pad Sampler, and Pad Audio Play)
- Display: 240 64 pixel LCD backlight, Adjustable contrast
- Category: CATEGORY dial, VALUE dial
- MODE: COMBI button, PROG button, SEQ (GLOBAL/MEDIA) button
- Value Controllers: Cursor buttons, EXIT,ENTER, FUNCTION, PAGE-, PAGE+, MENU buttons
- Sequencer: REC button, START/STOP button
- Quick Layer Split: LAYER/SPLIT button
- Other: VOLUME knob
DAMPER: (Supports piano-style half-damper pedals as well as standard foot switches)
Audio Outputs (Analog)
- AUDIO OUTPUT: L/MONO, R
- Connectors: 6.3 mm (1/4") phone jacks(TS unbalanced)
- Output Impedance: 1.1k ohm stereo, 550 ohm mono (L/Mono only)
- Maximum Level: +10.0 dBu
- Load Impedance: 10k ohm or greater
- Controllable by the VOLUME knob
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT:
Connectors: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini phone jack
Output Impedance: 33 ohnm
Maximum Level: 40 + 40 mW
Controllable by the VOLUME knob
Audio Inputs (Analog)
- LINE IN:
Connectors: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini phone jack
Input Impedance: 1.1k ohm
Maximum Input Level: -42 to 0 dBu
- MIC IN:
Connectors: 6.3 mm (1/4") phone jacks(TS unbalanced)
Input Impedance: 33 ohm
Maximum Input Level: -48 to -6dBu
Phantom power or plug-in power is not supported.
- MIDI: IN, OUT
- USB: USB connector TYPE B x 1, USB-MIDI interface, USB audio interface
- SD Card Slot: One card slot
- * Capacity recognized: SD memory cards up to 2 Gigabytes (GB). SDHC memory cards up to 32 Gigabytes (GB). SDXC memory cards are not supported.
- Power: AC adaptor power supply DC 9V or AA alkaline batteries x 6, or nickel-metal hydride batteries x 6
- Battery Life: AA alkaline batteries x 6: Approximately 6 hours
AA nickel-metal hydride batteries (1900mAh) x 6: Approximately 7 hours
- Power Consumption: 5 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 935 mm 269 mm x 88 mm / 36.81" 10.59" 3.46"
- Weight: 3.8 kg / 8.38 lbs (excluding batteries)
- Included Items: AC adapter, Quick Start Guide