- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KRK 10S2 10 Inch Active Subwoofer - 2nd Gen
£429.00 RRP £479
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £42.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 9 Months 0% APR - £42.91 P/M
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £33.85 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £17.72 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £12.36 P/M
Powerful 10 Inch Active Subwoofer -Take your sound quality to the next level. The KRK 10S 2nd gen offers re-designed Class D amps which elevate the power while slashing weight and heat, and meticulously re-voiced speakers deliver tight, defined bass with selectable, optimized crossover frequencies to provide the perfect complement to existing monitors.
The KRK 10s2 powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK's legacy for sonic accuracy and performance. The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while the Class-D powered Amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch, allowing you to properly engineer the low-frequency portion of the mix. The four-position selectable crossover makes it easy to adjust the subwoofer setting to your existing monitors. Pairing the 10s with KRK or another studio monitors delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors if needed, without switching off the subwoofer.
KRK's 10s2 subwoofer doesn't just deliver precise bass and a rich feature set: it's the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
- 10" glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 28Hz with a max SPL of 117 dB
- Footswitch input enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Optimized four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops