- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KRK 8S2 Subwoofer
£369.00 RRP £455
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £36.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £29.11 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £15.24 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £10.63 P/M
Compact 8 inch active subwoofer with tight defined bass and 109w of pure power. Features 30hz to 205hz range and 4 position crossover with multiple connection sockets for connecting your gear.
KRK monitors are the professional's choice for mixing and mastering for over 25 years. Now you can enhance their natural power with new S-series subwoofers that extend KRKʼs legendary accuracy to the limits of human hearing. Whether you are mixing in a 2.1 or 5.1 surround environment or need to upgrade the low-frequency extension of your existing monitors, the KRK-8S subwoofer provides the low frequency detail and accuracy that supports creating a rich, vivid, professional mix.
The 8s2 powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK's legacy for sonic accuracy in a compact form factor. The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while the Class-D powered Amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch, allowing you to properly engineer the low-frequency portion of the mix. The four-position selectable crossover lets you adjust the subwoofer setting easily to your existing monitors. Pairing the 8s subwoofer with KRK or another studio monitor delivers an optimized mixing and listening experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors if needed, without switching off the subwoofer.
- 8" glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 30Hz with a max SPL of 112 dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Optimized four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops