- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 5-30pm
No late nights for Xmas period
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Hartke Hydrive HX115 Bass Cab
£545.00 RRP £654.00
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £54.50
NOTE: Deposit is adjustable at checkout to reduce monthly payments
- 9 Months 0% APR - £54.50 P/M
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £43.00 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £22.51 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £15.70 P/M
Allowing 500 watts of robust, bone-crushing power, the Hartke Hydrive HX115 boasts the lightest 15-inch bass speaker ever made. Put an HX115 cabinet on the bottom with an HX410 on top for the classic two-cab rig.
Hartke Hydrive HX115 Bass Cabinet
- Roadworthy speaker that is robust and efficient
- Hartke HyDrive patented Hybrid Cone Technology
- The HX115 weights 40% less than traditional cabinets
- Handles up to 500 watts for the highest power-to-weight ratio ever
- deliver more reliable power handling at peak performance
The HX115 is fitted with Hartke HyDrive transducers which represent a revolutionary improvement in bass speaker technology and a major leap forward. The HX115 technology fuses paper and aluminum in a roadworthy speaker design that is more robust and efficient than anything available.
With the Hartke HyDrive series, you get the best of both worlds: the warm tone of traditional paper cones and the clear, punchy attack of aluminum. HyDrive patented Hybrid Cone Technology produces a speaker that uses an outside paper cone to push a warm, deep low frequencies and an inner aluminum cone that produces mids and highs that cut, yet still remain sweet. You can find all this in the HX115!
One of the most important advances with the HyDrive speaker is its power-to-weight ratio. The HX115 HyDrive speaker weighs 40% less than traditional speakers and handles 500 watts for the highest power-to-weight ratio of any bass speaker available. But the innovation runs even deeper. Because of its cast aluminum frame and neodymium magnets, the HX115 speaker operates cooler and deliver more reliable power handling at peak performance.
A revolutionary speaker like HyDrive warrants a cabinet design that properly transfers it sound, which is why we took almost as much time developing an appropriate cabinet as we did engineering the speakers themselves. The ported cabinet featured on the HX115 was specifically engineered to extend low frequencies and provide better bass projection, so you can be sure that the power and tone of your HyDrive speaker are dispersed with great precision and articulation.
Everything about the HX115 says roadworthy durability: power to spare, steel grills, inset side handles, and each cabinet comes with four removable steel casters for easier transport. The HX115 is a ported cabinet made from the highest quality plywood with extensive bracing and dado joinery, making it rigid yet lightweight.
Allowing 500 watts of robust, bone-crushing power, the Hartke Hydrive HX115 also boasts the lightest 15-inch bass speaker ever made. Put an HX115 cabinet on the bottom with an HX410 on top for the classic two-cabinet rig that thunders so much bass it will literally make your hair stand on end. With the HX115, you get reliable, powerful, portable performance night after night.
- Specially-tuned, ported cabinet design
- 1 x 15-inch 500 watt HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone driver
- 1-inch titanium compression driver
- Power Handling: 500 watts
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 17 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB @ 1 W/1 m
- Voice Coil: 3"
- Parallel Speakon and 1/4" inputs
- High Frequency attenuation switch (On, -6 dB, Off)
- Removable casters
- Dimensions: 24"(H) x 24"(W) x 15"(D)
- Weight: 61.6 lbs