- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd Gen
Second generation 18 in / 20 out USB 2.0 audio interface with eight Scarlett Mic preamps, 24bit/192kHz, eight ADAT inputs, eight line outputs, two main monitor outputs and two headphone outputs. Recording Software Included. Mac/PC compatible.
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 - 2nd Generation USB2.0 Audio Interface
The Interface Your Studio Deserves
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 is the perfect rack-mountable centrepiece to your studio. With a total of 18 inputs and 20 outputs, record anything from a drum kit to multiple instruments, vocals, synths and keyboards. Eight natural-sounding combination input Scarlett mic preamps, roundtrip latency of 2.74ms* and class-leading sound quality and digital conversion are complemented by a host of additional inputs and outputs. An ADAT input allows you to expand your analogue inputs for larger recording sessions. Focusrite is the perfect partner for Pro Tools. To that end, Focusrite and Avid will continue to work together to ensure all Scarlett interfaces are thoroughly tested with the latest version of Pro Tools. Scarlett 18i20 is also compatible with all other major DAWs, on Mac and PC.
Where Legends Begin
Pro Tools | First allows users access to one of the most popular Audio Recording/Editing softwares within the Music Industry. With many of the same tools used by the Pros, you can be sure that Pro Tools | First offers everything that you need to create high quality recordings straight out of the box - absolutely free. Pro Tools | First is simple enough for beginners, yet sophisticated for experienced musicians, enabling you to quickly compose, record, edit, and mix music. Entry to the industry's most trusted audio workstation has never been easier.
Users are greeted with an easy-to-use interface with a selection of session templates available from the outset. This allows Musicians to begin recording with a number of preloaded instrument tracks to produce music within a variety of different genres. No matter what your musical background, Pro Tools | First opens up the ability for anyone to turn ideas in your head into fully realised songs.
Also included with the software, is a number of VLS plug-ins that generate instrument sounds - anything from beats and loops, to guitars, bass, and more cowbell. These VLS plug-ins allow you to compose your own music without any external instruments. Simply use the provided interfaces within Pro Tools | First to edit MIDI, correct pitch inconsistencies and program synthesisers and orchestral instruments.
Once you have finalised your song, you can take things a step further with the 20 effects, sound processors, and utility plug-ins to clean up your mix and export a final, mastered product; ready to release online and show the world what you are capable of.
All the Ins and Outs your studio needs
Eight natural-sounding combination input Scarlett mic preamps deliver exceptional headroom, loads of linear clean gain, low noise and minimal distortion. The two inputs on the front panel feature newly-designed instrument inputs with extended headroom. The ADAT expansion ports allow you to add an extra eight analogue inputs and outputs, particularly useful for anyone who wants to record higher channel counts and integrate lots of outboard gear.
When it comes to outputs, Scarlett 18i20 delivers full routing and monitoring flexibility. There are two dedicated TRS jack outputs for studio monitors featuring anti-thump circuitry, plus eight more analogue jack outputs, two stereo pairs providing mirrored independent headphone outputs on the front panel. With MIDI connectivity, you can also integrate your favourite hardware synths with your DAW. Wordclock Out is also on hand for sync'ing to external devices.
Intuitive Mix Control, Red plug-ins and more
The included 'Focusrite Control' is a brand new software mixer for easy configuration of monitoring and routing setups. Simple and intuitive to use, Focusrite Control offers a traditional mixer workflow and allows immediate access to internal hardware functions. Also included are the software and effects you need; an exclusive version of Pro Tools First - Focusrite Creative Pack (featuring 12 additional plug-ins including the Eleven Lite for real life guitar amp emulations), Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples and more.
18i20 2nd Generation Improvements
The second generation Scarlett 18i20 is packed full of upgrades. The lowest roundtrip latency in its class (2.74ms*) brings confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis reassure you of its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned with increased headroom to handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, guarding your interface against unwanted power surges.
*Roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11
- Eight Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain, exceptional headroom, low noise and minimal distortion
- Two newly-designed instrument inputs, now with increased headroom for seriously hot pick-ups
- Class-leading digital conversion at up to 24-bit / 192kHz
- Lowest roundtrip latency* in its class lets you perform and produce using effects in real time, with no need for DSP
- ADAT expansion ports allow you to add an extra eight analogue inputs and outputs
- Ten balanced analogue outputs, including a dedicated stereo pair with anti-thump circuitry
- Two headphone outputs with dedicated volume controls
- Focusrite Control software to easily configure your monitoring and routing setups
- Includes Pro Tools | First - Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- All the additional software and loops you need to record
- Use it with all major DAWs on Mac and PC
- MIDI I/O connectivity, ideal for sending/receiving MIDI
- Stereo S/PDIF In and Out for connecting other digital devices
In The Box
- Scarlett 18i20 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface
- USB Cable
- Power Supply
- Bundle code for your free software
- Focusrite Control - Routing and monitoring application
- Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time & Tone Pack
- Pro Tools First | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 2 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- 18i20 (2nd Gen) is class compliant on Mac. Driver will be required for PC.
- Dimensions: 4.4cm x 48.2cm x 28.6cm (H x W x D)
- UPC: 815301008446
- KRK RP6 G3 Monitor - Black