- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Fender Standard Strat HSS Candy Apple Red Pau Ferro
£536.00 RRP £559.00
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £53.60
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £42.29 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £22.14 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £15.44 P/M
The Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS features a humbucking pickup on the bridge for fatter tone, as well as two single coil pickups on the neck and middle. In Candy Apple Red finish with a Pau Ferro neck.
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS Candy Apple Red Rosewood Neck
For guitarists everywhere who appreciate great style, versatile tone with more power, and excellent value, the Standard Stratocaster HSS is an elegant and affordable classic with a great combination of traditional design and contemporary features, including a huge-sounding humbucking bridge pickup. Time-honored Fender style and performance-minded modern upgrades don't have to break the bank, and this model delivers the best of both in an instrument ideal for Stratocaster players everywhere at every level.
Sticking to the true traditional Fender design the body has been crafted using high quality alder, a tonewood that has been favoured by Fender for decades thanks to its balanced timbre. Shaped to the iconic double cutaway stratocaster body profile, it is both lightweight and comfortable to wield, whilst maintaining a healthy level of resonance for a beefy and powerful delivery. The body is completed in a stunning and popular Candy Apple Red finish.
Fitted to the body is a sleek and supple bolt-on maple neck, carved to the ever popular Modern "C" profile, a very comfortable oval-shaped design that offers smooth and easy playability. Married to the neck is a Pau Fero fingerboard, sporting 21 medium-jumbo frets that are easy to navigate thanks to the pearl dot position inlays.
Vintage Tone with a Modern Twist
With a fantastic HSS pickup configuration you are easily able to get the classic Stratocaster tone to cut through any mix with ease in either the neck or middle positions, or even a mic of the two. Not only this but having a Humbucker in the bridge allows you to play with as much gain as you like making this an extremely versatile guitar. With on-board volume and two separate tone controls there is no limits to the tones you can achieve. Whether you're playing heavy metal or funk and soul the standard HSS Stratocaster really can do it all.
The Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS Candy Apple Red Pau Ferro Neck Features:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Configuration: HSS
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Front Coil of Bridge Pickup and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle/Neck Pickups
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Other Features: Special Switching, Fender Transition Logo, Parchment Plastic Parts