- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- No Late Nights during August
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
Fender JA90 Telecaster Natural Transparent
£689.00 RRP £729
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £68.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 9 Months 0% APR - £68.90 P/M
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £54.36 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £28.46 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £19.85 P/M
With a beautiful hollow ash body, Seymour Duncan P-90 pickups and a set neck, this glorious signature telecaster is near impossible to beat for price! In Natural Transparent finish with a Rosewood neck.
When Jim Adkins, guitarist and frontman for platinum-selling Jimmy Eat World, cheerfully challenged Fender to design his dream guitar, a collaboration began that resulted in the new JA-90. They sat down with Adkins and went over his old Fender TC-90 spec by spec, making some important changes that subsequently produced this unique new model.
Made in Indonesia, features include a mahogany neck set into a semi-hollow ash body, Seymour Duncan soapbar pickups, independent volume and tone controls, an Adjusto-Matic bridge and anchored tailpiece. Sweetness, indeed!
The Fender Jim Adkins JA-90 Signature Telecaster Natural Transparent Features:
- Semi-Hollow Ash Body
- Set-Neck Mahogany Neck, Modern "C" Shape, (Gloss Urethane Finish)
- Rosewood Fingerboard, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Seymour Duncan SP90-1NRWRP Vintage P-90 (Neck), SP90-3B Custom P-90 (Bridge)
- Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Anchored-Tailpiece
- Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Chrome Hardware
- 3-Ply Black Pickguard
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: Matching Painted Headstock, Jim Adkins Signature on Back of Headstock, Black Plastic Parts, Knurled Dome Knobs, White Pearloid Dot Position Inlays, Graphite Nut, Oversized Strap Buttons
- Crafted in Indonesia