- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.30pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fender Deluxe Active J Bass Black
£749.00 RRP £749.00
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
Example Deposit: £74.90
Below are example finance options available for you. The deposit amount is adjustable at checkout to suit you.
- 9 Months 0% APR - £74.90 P/M
- 12 Months at 9.9% APR - £59.10 P/M
- 24 Months 9.9% APR - £30.94 P/M
- 36 Months 9.9% APR - £21.58 P/M
With Active Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups, classic styling and three band EQ, the Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass is ready to deliver thundering tone! In Black finish with a Rosewood Neck.
The Deluxe Active Jazz Bass guitar was designed with the gigging bass player in mind. This alder-body bass offers classic styling and modern features such as a comfortable C-shaped maple neck, four-ply brown shell pickguard on a variety of finishes (see specifications), two dual-coil ceramic Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups with nickel-plated pole pieces, and a three-band active EQ with treble, mid and bass boost/cut. Distinctively attractive looking with a clear, thunderous sound.
The Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass Black Features:
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape,(Satin Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (9.5" Radius/241 mm)
- No. of Frets; 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups; 2 Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups with Nickel Plated Pole Pieces
- Controls Master Volume, Pan Pot, 3-Band Active EQ with: Treble Boost/Cut: +/- 10 db @ 8kHz, a shift in the cut frequency, and about a 2dB slope per octave. Mid Boost/Cut: +10dB, -15dB @ 500Hz, and a wide band slope. Bass Boost/Cut: +/- 12 db @ 40 Hz, with a 4dB slope per octave.
- Pickup Switching; Pan Pot
- Bridge; Standard Vintage Style
- Machine Heads; Standard
- Hardware; Chrome
- Pickguard; 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Scale Length; 34" (864 mm)
- Width at Nut; 1.50" (38mm)
- Unique Features; U.S. Made Active Electronics
- Accessories; Deluxe Gig Bag