- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
Fender Champion 20 Guitar Amp
£98.00 RRP £96.00
2 In Stock
The 20-watt Fender Champion 20 features a single 8” Special Design speaker, with great amp voices and effects that make it easy to dial up just the right sound—from jazz to country, blues to metal and more.
Fender Champion 20
Simple to use and versatile enough for any style of guitar playing, there's a Champion amp that's right for you whether you're looking for your first practice amp or affordable stage gear. The 20-watt Champion 20 features a single 8" Special Design speaker, with great amp voices and effects that make it easy to dial up just the right sound-from jazz to country, blues to metal and more.
Practical Use and Tone
The Fender Champion 20 is a fantastic practice amp, its simple to use yet can handle any of your tonal needs. it has two channels a clean and an distortion channel which can handle anything from Fender sparkling cleans to high gain rock and metal. You also have 5 different types of FX with mixes in between these include; Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone, as well as mixes between the two such as reverb and chorus together.
- Colour: Black
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 20 Watts
- Inputs: One - 1/4\"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8\" Stereo for Use with Media Player
- Headphone Jack: 1/8\" Stereo
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Amp Voice)
- Front Panel: Black Angled
- Grill Cover: Black \"Bronco\" Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 7.5\" (19 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 13.75\" (350 mm)
- Amplifier Height: 12.75\" (325 mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 12 lbs. (5.4 kg)
- Effects: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone, and More
- Speaker: One - 8\" Fender Special Design
- Unique Features: World-renowned Fender clean and overdrive tones, plus an assortment of British and modern amp voicing and distortion flavors. A diverse palette of effects, including delay time and tremolo speed, that can easily be set with the TAP button to match the song\'s tempo. Auxiliary input for jamming with media player. Headphone output for silent practice. Classic Fender Blackface cosmetics.
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic