- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- No Late Nights during August
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boss VE-5 Vocal Effects Processor White
£179.00 RRP £199
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
The Boss VE-5 is the latest in compact vocal processing. With high quality vocal harmony effects and a built-in looper feature for incredible live vocal performances the VE5 is a must have for any vocalist or beat-boxer.
The new Boss VE-5 Vocal Processor adds a new dimension to vocal processing with high quality effects and a built-in looper function for creating entire live performances with just your voice alone!
The Boss VE-5 is available in 2 colours: Red or White. The looper can record up-to 38 seconds in mono and can add a completely new aspect to your vocal performance. Beat-boxers will especially benefit from the in-built looper allowing them to layer up vocal patterns and riffs with high quality effects to suit. Some controls can even be access via a simple foot-switch connection making this perfect for street performances with the added benefit of battery powered portability. Why not mount the VE-5 to a mic stand with the optional mounting plate for ease of access and performance.
Roland have taken 6 of the best effects from the VE20 and added them to the vocal processing power of the VE-5. Reverb, Delay, Double/Harmony, Dynamics, Pitch Correct and Tone/SFX effects are all available for you to enhance, twist and mould your vocal sound exactly how you need it. Boss Ve-5 is equipped with a favourites memory allowing you to instantly recall your favourite settings when you need them for live or recording.
The Boss VE-5 White Features:
- Balanced Mic input Jack/XLR connector
- AUX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type) for live input such as mp3 players etc.
- XLR output connector
- Reverb, Delay, Double/Harmony, Dynamics, Pitch Correct and Tone/SFX effects
- Built-in looper can record up-to 38 seconds loop in mono
- Built-in microphone for instant use out the box
- Power by Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery (AA, HR6) or Alkaline (AA, LR6) x 4 or AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 2x Control Pedal input jacks
- Nominal Input Level
- MIC IN: -40 dBu (MicSens = 40) AUX IN: TBD
- Input Impedance
- MIC IN: 4 k ohms AUX IN: 22 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- XLR OUT: -40 dBu PHONES/LINE: TBD
- Output Impedance
- XLR OUT: 600 ohms PHONES/LINE: 66 ohms
- Sound: 50
- Effect Types
- DYNAMICS, PITCH CORRECT, TONE/SFX, DOUBLE/HARMONY, DELAY, REVERB
- Phrase Loop
- 38 sec. (Mono only)
- 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- MIC IN jack/XLR type (balanced, phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA Max), 1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced) AUX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type) XLR OUT jack (XLR type) PHONES/LINE jack (Stereo miniature phone type) CTL 1, 2 Jack (1/4" TRS phone type) DC IN Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery (AA, HR6) or Alkaline (AA, LR6) x 4, AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery (AA, HR6): TBD Alkaline (AA, LR6) : TBD * These figures will vary depending on the specifications of the batteries and the actual conditions of use. * Using phantom power will increase the power consumption, drastically shortening the battery life. Please use an AC adaptor when using phantom power.
- Owner's Manual Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information) Mic Stand Holder (Screw x 2, Washer x 2, Spring Washer x 2) Audio Cable (Stereo Miniature Phone Type, Cable Tie Attached) Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- Options (sold separately)
- AC Adaptor (PSA series) Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6)
- 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms