- Mon - Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- No Late Nights during August
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: email@example.com
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive Guitar Pedal
£52.00 RRP £59
Available to OrderEstimated delivery Call 01772 722468 for confirmation
The Boss SD1 produces the warm, smooth distortion of an overdriven tube amplifier while maintaining the subtle nuances of your picking technique
The Boss SD-1 produces the warm, smooth distortion of an overdriven tube amplifier while maintaining the subtle nuances of your picking technique. BOSS unique asymmetric overdrive circuitry delivers a genuine overdrive effect for a classic guitar sound. A Tone control is also provided for precise tonal adjustment.
This classic overdrive has been in the Boss lineup since the early days and continues to impress players everywhere.
This Boss SD-1 has realistic crunch and aggressive bite sounds like a meaner Tube Screamer yet still maintains sonic stability while strumming through complex chords or busting out double note work. The best thing about theSuper Overdrive is the wide range of drive adjustment. Cranked to the absolute limit, this will take you to the edge of tube-like disintegration but also rolls off to give you nothing but a clean boost. You cant get much more versatile than that in our overdriven minds. With all the fancy fuss over boutique overdrives these days, it is nice to know you can pick up a pedal for under £50 and get down to business.
The Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive Guitar Pedal Features:
- Compact overdrive pedal with warm, smooth overdriven sounds
- Unique asymmetric overdrive circuitry for a classic, natural tube amp growl
- Tone control provides precise adjustment of drive sound
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Input Impedance
- 470 k ohms
- Output Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 6 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 0 lbs. 15 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.